OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Nothin can justify buying these, so people, please stop lying to us and yourself! Thanks!
My what? R.I.P Myspace

Blue, gotta see the shirt in person. Goes with the blue of the shoes. perfect match.......
Carlos with a K

If today is Thursday and your asking where these will be available you didn't want them to begin with!

i prob copped them am feeling the t-shirt wit the III's and the laces running so i copped
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

Skipped school today cuz I heard a local spot was gettin the BMP's early and on the way I spotted a ups truck at another spot. I go in to see wats up and I see DTRT wit matching gear. These shoes are beutiful in person they really shine so I try to sweet talk the girl who works there and she tells me $300 for a pair. One day before they come out?? I don't know what she was smoking but looks like I'm campin for these after all...
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

my matching shirt :smokin
smokin.gif
3yg3c43.jpg
2ryoy86.jpg

its the exact same color as the dtrt just seems different cuz of the light and it was pretty cheap too :pimp:
pimp.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

where are those scifon shirts from? that haterade t is fiyah and oh yeah^^^^^^^stop hatin
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

which 1 mine? if mine its at a local shop for only $35wit tax pm me and ill copp for you just pay $40 or if your in chicago its in the armory
besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

stop all the 'i'm passin' posts.... WOW! finally i can rest easy when so and so internet geek with a dumb nickname like BALLIN4LIFEDOGGY is passin' on some shoes..... i can finally sleep! idiots smh

my bad....I was talkin about the haterade one...but the one you got is fire too. My roommate has it. How does it match in person?

I must admit, I hated this J's but when I saw them in person .. I was like damn those are hot .. maybe was the hype, but who cares .. RED BLACK WHITE = ALL Traditional J's (some what played)

Check the OUTFIT .. Still have a couple of shirts and hats .. HAHAHA ... Fire!!!

:D
happy.gif

Do The Right Thing and HYPE it UP!!! LMAO

The shoes aint really baby blue so i dont know bout that chargers hat but the parish shirt is hot
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

The shoes might not be 100% baby blue but is close enough and the elephant print pretty much match with the hats .. I have like 4 hats for these kicks ...

How you know the brand of the shirt .. I never heard of it till today .. lol

Back
Top Bottom