OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

i have 2 say they look way better in person dont be fooled by the pics the pics look like garbage 2 me but i can c why alot of people hate these shoes but im getting tired of black and red and black and silver shoes all the damn time bout time jordan brand come out with more colors hopefully they will continue to keep doing the right thing

2 more hours and i'll have my 2 pair. maybe a 3rd if the world hates them enough to let them make it to the outlets
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Please don't tell me people are actually camping out for these :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah

I'm probably gonna pass on these right now (gotta try to stay off Eastbay) just cause I know with my luck I'll probably be able find these for retail down the road(if I want them still). In a month there wont be any releases to distract me (OLNL pack) from getting these, so that'll be my target date. I remember when I first seen these I really wanted them, but with all the haters and hypebeast I don't want to deal with these right now. In a month I'm sure I'll be able to 'Do The Right Thing' and buy what I like since everyone else will be focused on another release.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

^^^^^^^^^ They are an "LS release" i doubt that you are going to find these for retail in a month. but nonethless good luck to you. :wink:
wink.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

Will everyone that passed be on the ebay scramble tomorrow because they slept on these....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i dont know but 1hour to go and im scrammbling to sell my shoes :lol:
laugh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Does anyone know where I can find the tshirt with the "mars" necklace? I have been looking for it, but I cant find it >:
mad.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

even if the people that want them miss out, just wait a couple weeks then the resell price will drop quick and prolly get em for 160-175 shipped, maybe even less at that time.
Code:
  Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

FOR SALE: NIKE ID AIR FORCE 1 PASSWORD
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Contact @ [email protected]

With less than an hour to go before there released on Eastbay, online shoppers should definitely keep this handy (product# 15297471). Also, some people should be prepared to see this: We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Retro 3 , size yours (product 15297471) is currently out of stock and no longer available. Also, I wonder if this code would work (EMEB7XX2), it's suppose to be good for a $25 reward card for every $100 spent (expires 4/13/2007 at 11:59 pm CT). Should work becuse it's not actually a discount.

look when it ends^ at 11:59 we get the shoes at 12:00 so no go sir :rolleyes
eyes.gif

15 mins to the eastbay debaucle....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I got those rewards with my black 22s, do you think i can use the reward cupons towards this release?

(expires 4/13/2007 at 11:59 pm CT) Sorry, I always thought CT stood for Central Time which would make it 11:00 (right?) when it's 9:00 Pacific Time (Eastbay).

any1 who will be calling i suggest you dial now and just ask the dumiest questions to her and stall :lol:
laugh.gif

Eastbay is a go. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Go! Stop reading.

Back
Top Bottom