Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

anybody able to use the $30 off FL or FA coupon on these?

blackouts just came out they're not allowing discounts on these yet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

anybody able to use the $30 off FL or FA coupon on these?

blackouts just came out they're not allowing discounts on these yet
grin.gif

that's what i was wondering. thanks.

You saved me a second trip to my FTL's.  They're tough. 

im hoping we see joe johnson rock the grey/reds in the playoffs. i dont see dwade wearing them just cause jb is promoting his new line despite it being horrible.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I'm sorry but those red/greys are nasty and not in a good way.
QFT.

THOSE RED/GREYS LOOKED COOL AT FIRST BUT THAT WHITE SOLE IS KILLING IT. PLUS, THE SHAPE LOOKS SUSPECT IN THE SECOND PIC.

this shoe needs the translucent sole....red grey is weak to me....all of the colorways so far r better imo. Blk green r nice as hell.

Originally Posted by edkk1

2010 Copped

Huh??? Come again?Those red/grey's look terrible in those pics in comparison to the pics on marquee sole. Something just seems off

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by edkk1

2010 Copped

Huh??? Come again?Those red/grey's look terrible in those pics in comparison to the pics on marquee sole. Something just seems off

I think it's the lighting...throws the whole shoe off, but I have to agree with the point about the sole. I wish it were not white. Other than that it's a hot CW>

A white sole gets nearly as dirty as a translucent sole; it would've been nice if it was stealth.

I would also replace the white laces with red ones.

Red and Grey- Atrocious.
Black or Gray or whatever they are and green- horrible.

Went out to get the Blackouts yesterday, but found the black/whites and All Star games for 109. So I got the black and whites, and decided to wait for the blackouts to eventually (and they will) go on sale.

HELP!  Normally I am on top of my game and get the ones I want.  However in this case I slept on the All Star joints, can someone let me know where I can get them in a size 10.0 please.  I called the chumps at finishline (heard it was a finishline exclusive) and CLEARLY said white an blue all star 2011 (THREE TIMES), and they tell me each time "yeah we have a lot in a size 10.0 available" and get there to exchange my playoffs for them, and after the transaction was complete (keepin mind its a Saturday night near closing time and a online order through the store), I look at the reciet and the idots ordered me the white/black 2011's (which after thinking about it was very suspect and move not their part to get my "playoffs"!  Now I am a coo cat, but to mess my order up THREE TIMES, (first time they tell me they have a size 10.0 in the 3's, they didnt and the second time they tell me they have a size 10.0 in the playoffs, maracously in less then 5mins of time the size 10.0 the associate pulled out and set aside for me, they had they didn't have).  Bottom line cats like that should be replaced, thats some shady, air headed, arrogant service!  Anyhow now back to the important subject at hand size 10.0 Jordan 2011 white/royal blue All Star, let me know.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

HELP!  Normally I am on top of my game and get the ones I want.  However in this case I slept on the All Star joints, can someone let me know where I can get them in a size 10.0 please.  I called the chumps at finishline (heard it was a finishline exclusive) and CLEARLY said white an blue all star 2011 (THREE TIMES) and get there to exchange my playoffs for them, and after the transaction was complete (keepin mind its a Saturday night near closing time and a online order through the store), I look at the reciet and the idots ordered me the white/black 2011's (which after thinking about it was very suspect and move not their part to get my "playoffs"!  Now I am a coo cat, but to mess my order up THREE TIMES, (first time they tell me they have a size 10.0 in the 3's, they didnt and the second time they tell me they have a size 10.0 in the playoffs, maracously in less then 5mins of time the size 10.0 the associate pulled out and set aside for me, they had they didn't have).  Bottom line cats like that should be replaced, thats some shady, air headed, arrogant service!  Anyhow now back to the important subject at hand size 10.0 Jordan 2011 white/royal blue All Star, let me know.  Thanks.
i can't think of any other place to get the all-stars except maybe ebay or craiglists
grin.gif
 really its been sold out in stores and online for the past month now, you can check some independent online stores like PYS, citysole etc. just to see if they still have these but more like if you do find these in your size your probably gonna end up paying over retail
grin.gif

HI
I know this may sound too much, but in europe ( Nike.com/fr) there is a FSR of the 2011 all stars, at 180 EUROS !!!!!!!which is around 257$....maybe you can try to ask for a trade with an euorpeen niketalker.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Red and Grey- Atrocious.
Black or Gray or whatever they are and green- horrible.

Went out to get the Blackouts yesterday, but found the black/whites and All Star games for 109. So I got the black and whites, and decided to wait for the blackouts to eventually (and they will) go on sale.

Where????

Back
Top Bottom