Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I also got my tracking info from FNL this morning, so I think the online orders from Thursday all checked out.

can someone tell me the differences between the gs and the mens sizes for these? like do the gs have the 2 insoles, is the fit the same, etc.

Was bored looking on the web and I found a few sizes of the All Star's on 23isback.......never ordered from them tho. FYI if anyone is interested. $270 shipped I think?

^ You ain't lying. I'm wishing for the same thing. I don't want salt all over the bottoms. They'll yellow up really nasty.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Was bored looking on the web and I found a few sizes of the All Star's on 23isback.......never ordered from them tho. FYI if anyone is interested. $270 shipped I think?

sick.gif
sick.gif

You can find them around $230 on eBay.

PS. Got an extra 10 left in All Stars, hit me.
nerd.gif

The All-Stars blow the doors off the YOTRs. I'm so glad that colorway was not the limited one. Still, it would have been nice to get the YOTR for flippin it to the ignorant masses who like the 'limited tag' kicks.

JB did a great job on the AJ 2011s. I'm growing more impatient for the black patent 2011s to drop.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

The All-Stars blow the doors off the YOTRs. I'm so glad that colorway was not the limited one. Still, it would have been nice to get the YOTR for flippin it to the ignorant masses who like the 'limited tag' kicks.

JB did a great job on the AJ 2011s. I'm growing more impatient for the black patent 2011s to drop.
Nah...hold the YOTRs in your hands before you judge. The white/blue are nice but really don't compare IMO.

Congrats to everyone who got what they were after!!! Im really happy with my 3 CW's, but hype aside, having the Black/White, Blue All Stars, and YOTR's side by side I think the nicest are the YOTR's for staring but as far as actually wearing them, The OG Black/White looks best on feet just IMO, What do yall think???

As for sizing, I think they run true to size in every way, although there is a little extra length by the toe. I bought a pair of YOTR's in a 10.5 and I had a hard time getting my foot in. Thats the other reason my pics on feet only had one shoe on lol. I picked up another pair on ebay of sz 11's and should be getting them tomorrow. Luckily my buddy really wants my 10.5's so it worked out pretty good
happy.gif
IM loving the 2011, I think its the nicest sneaker released so far this year, the playoff 13's quality is on point so I have to give them a close second

I think 20 years from now everyone will think the Black/White are the best CW, just like the concord XI

You guys are trippin'. The All-Star colorway beats all others. Including the yotr. I have all four. That's just a matter of opinion though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You guys are trippin'. The All-Star colorway beats all others. Including the yotr. I have all four. That's just a matter of opinion though.
My thoughts exactly. I slept on them and now im on the hunt. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Yeah, I like mine. I'll probably get the white/red eventually.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I think 20 years from now everyone will think the Black/White are the best CW, just like the concord XI
I'd side w/ this statement, and I said the exact same thing prior to the release. It's always the basic, classic white/black colorwway that seems to win out w/ JB later on down the line. In my opinion (and its just my opinion) I think the YOTRs are ugly. I'd also say that alot of the love for that particular colorway is due to the hype of its limitdness. Just an opinion....what are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom