Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Josh311

NDC info for anyone who needs it.

02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Black $170 (436771-101)
02/19/11Jordan 2011Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White$170 (436771-602)
02/19/11Jordan 2011White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal $170 (436771-103)
02/19/11Jordan 2011 YR White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Wolf Grey $180 (444904-101)

Interesting to see just how limited these really are. Maybe XX3 All Star limited type numbers for the White/Blue?? As far as the YOR's is there anything to compare these to as far just how limited these maybe??

imo it would probably be like the kobe 3d, oc's that just released recently. maybe even more limited

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

What part fam?  Im in the south burbs
West burbs. If I remember your NT name correctly, I think I was a few spots ahead of you for the titanium XX3s.

I finally found a non Ntown and HoH spot that has the white red pair. Footlocker Woodfield if anyone else in here is from the Chicago area.

Originally Posted by joekamel

What part fam?  Im in the south burbs
West burbs. If I remember your NT name correctly, I think I was a few spots ahead of you for the titanium XX3s.

I finally found a non Ntown and HoH spot that has the white red pair. Footlocker Woodfield if anyone else in here is from the Chicago area.

haha nice, yeah I was 22nd in line.  That release was fun, cold as heck, but fun!  

^

Thanks for the info! I was going to head out to woodfield today, but ended up being a bum. Already got the white blues and the YOTR is just calling me like crazy!

Can someone tell me what these are?

a4215c7de5a1231c799e4a7d883bdbd4ca1cd85.jpg

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

well i am sure we can all agree now......

the hype of this shoe is almost on par with the jordan 23's

jb went about this release almost the same way they did with the 23 release aswell

a very limited edition pair (titaniums) going along with a somewhat limited pair(allstar 23's)

followed by the G R (stealth 23)

i cant wait to get a pair myself , i have almost every colorway of the 23's and

as nice as these 2011's are turning out so far i will be getting alot of these colorways aswell........................................peace23

Old wounds opening up.  I missed out on those Titaniums. 
ohwell.gif

And while the marketing may be similar, the difference is that all these kicks release on the same date (at least in the U.S.)

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

well i am sure we can all agree now......

the hype of this shoe is almost on par with the jordan 23's

jb went about this release almost the same way they did with the 23 release aswell

a very limited edition pair (titaniums) going along with a somewhat limited pair(allstar 23's)

followed by the G R (stealth 23)

i cant wait to get a pair myself , i have almost every colorway of the 23's and

as nice as these 2011's are turning out so far i will be getting alot of these colorways aswell........................................peace23

Old wounds opening up.  I missed out on those Titaniums. 
ohwell.gif

And while the marketing may be similar, the difference is that all these kicks release on the same date (at least in the U.S.)

yeah , you are right my friend .

the titaniums released in jan. and

the allstars and stealths released in feb. 1week apart..........................................peace23

Originally Posted by doyung9

those are the Air Jordan 2011.....
lol jp im guessing a future colorway? possibly a "team" colorway? not sure..

Originally Posted by teller360

haha nikestore is down for maintenance, im sure it will be up soon
the non-flash site is down, but the regular site is still up...strange.

really both my flash and nonflash sites are still down

edit* now the nonflash works

haha nikestore is down for maintenance, im sure it will be up soon
the non-flash site is down, but the regular site is still up...strange.

really both my flash and nonflash sites are still down

I just tried both again, flash is workin still...non flash, nope.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

thank you for at least answering after being sarcastic...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Footlocker in North Riverside Mall will have all the cw's.. For my Chicago fam
All the chicago cats in this thread. Just Footlocker or the HOH too?

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

thank you for at least answering after being sarcastic...
laugh.gif
It's NT.  You're bound to get sarcasm.  
laugh.gif

Anyway, I think that colorway is boring.  At least in that pic ... hope the blue/white ones are better.

That toe box does look tall in that pic, too.  I heard these 2011s have a lot of space in that area.  I hate extra toe box space when I hoop.

0873534762d5ecec71ac7e819c470627a8c414e.jpg
Not the best pic...but 3 out of 4 CW's so far. All Stars tomorrow! Happy hunting ya'll!!

Originally Posted by Dc30

0873534762d5ecec71ac7e819c470627a8c414e.jpg
Not the best pic...but 3 out of 4 CW's so far. All Stars tomorrow! Happy hunting ya'll!!
Is that a 12'' Ghostbuster action figure in the back ground. 
A fellow Ghosthead eh?  good looks
laugh.gif

I called the store manager @ our local HoH to inquire about YoR 2011s and he told me he's only getting 12pr and then goes on to try and inform me about the "molestation" prices ($300+) he's going to charge to ensure I'll be able to procure a pair. A friend of mine, who is the store manager at another local Footlocker called the HoH's manager later in the week and confirmed that he indeed will have 12pair. So when I went into the HoH tonight to inquire about what time they were opening in the morning and asked about the YoRs, the assistant managers tried telling me they aren't getting them. Keep in mind that this HoH manager was trying to charge customers $300 for Foamposites last weekend on release date. What do I make of this and how would y'all handle it? My crew, all longtime NT members, and myself have been loayal customers and back when the original CDP released (he was the manager @ Footaction then), got burned by him in a similar fashion.

Back
Top Bottom