Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by toine2983

Oh alright, thanks.

Did your pair come with a one of the sole already inserted?

Yeah, they come with one shoe having the "quick" midsoles and one shoe with the "explosive" midsoles already inserted. I guess they did that so you can feel the difference right away. I didn't even think about that when I first got mine. I just replaced the explosive midsole with the quick. The bags will have the other midsoles in them.

The odd thing about the bags is that they're only big enough to hold one midsole. So no matter what you choose, one of your extra midsoles will have to go in the opposite bag....It's not that big of a deal though.

That is actually really funny.
laugh.gif

by the pics you took im guessing its a blue ice? rather than completely clear ice bottom??

Originally Posted by shpongled25

HoHs havent gotten shipments of YOTR yet...anyone have any news on this?
With 2/3 only two days away, it looks like that date is only for the China release. No rumored date yet for the US, but I would imagine it would be before the GR release date of 2/19? Nice way to hype the whole line like the titanium XX3s did three years ago.

Good thing too considering this "historic" snow storm we're supposed to have in the Midwest over the next two days.

Originally Posted by joekamel

With 2/3 only two days away, it looks like that date is only for the China release. No rumored date yet for the US, but I would imagine it would be before the GR release date of 2/19? Nice way to hype the whole line like the titanium XX3s did three years ago.

Good thing too considering this "historic" snow storm we're supposed to have in the Midwest over the next two days.
If you read any previous postings, or the JB blog posting you would have seen the 2/3 date was for CHINA ONLY. US should get the YOTR's around 3rd week of Feb, right around the All Star game and release of the other three colorways.

our shipment came in today.  pretty impressive in person.  in pics the black just looks like plain black, but it actually has kind of a two color fade like the other cws do.  not a for sure cop yet, but i'm definitely leaning towards getting them.  the weather shut our store down early so i didn't really get to inspect them like i wanted.   

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by joekamel

If you read any previous postings, or the JB blog posting you would have seen the 2/3 date was for CHINA ONLY. US should get the YOTR's around 3rd week of Feb, right around the All Star game and release of the other three colorways.
Yeah I saw that. But it didn't have a set date for the US release, so I want to be on my toes.

But I don't see how they release the week of the All Star game when the GR colorways are set to release then. Unless they will release on a weekday. This is the most well received sig shoe since the XX3 and the limited titaniums was the hyped way that JB kicked off that line.

I have been anti-jordan for about 2 years now and cant even lie, I like what they are doing with the jordan 2011. Gonna go try em on when the release, haven't bought a pair of Jays since the 11/12 package.

Im mad that these shoes never grew on me but glad they are well liked by most of you all so the line can continue. Not feeling these basic two tone colorways, too plain, but that's what they want 
grin.gif
Too much white, about the same amount of too much on each colorway. 

I think read somewhere (can't really remember) that the AJ 2011 will release as follows:
Feb.19 White/Red - Foot Locker Exclusive, GR (might drop on NDC & EastBay)

Feb.19 White/Varsity Royal - FNL Exclusive, GR (not sure) (might drop on NDC as well)

Feb.19 White/Black - GR  

Can Somebody confirm these info.?

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I think read somewhere (can't really remember) that the AJ 2011 will release as follows:

Feb.19 White/Varsity Royal - FNL Exclusive, GR (not sure) (might drop on NDC as well)

Feb.19 White/Black - GR  

White/Red and White/Black are confirmed on NDC. White/Royal hasn't been confirmed yet...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Feb.19 White/Black - GR  

White/Red and White/Black are confirmed on NDC. White/Royal hasn't been confirmed yet...
our finishline got the white/blk in shipment, but there were no white/royal pairs.  i'm thinking the white/royals will be exclusive, but not a fnl exclusive.  only a guess on my part though.

I'm actually looking forward to this release.. kinda creeping up outta nowhere with me but I think this one's gonna be worth copping. I like the simplicity of it.

^^^ i agree. these are sneaking up on us, and i'm READY for those white/blues! looking forward to specific release info on them. 

If those "Rabbits" release on Feb.19 I "might" cop them, but if they release tomorrow or tonight there's no chance...
So that makes it 4 Colorways on Feb.19... uh oh?

Just waiting on release date for those "Blackout"...

I'll be copping the white/red and the white/royal. I hope they put something crazy out, like a peaches N cream colorway.

So what are the chances that the white/black 2011s hit the outlets?  How long do I have to wait until these go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom