Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

So glad I reserved judgement for new colorways. Weird how the wht black was the worst of them all. Every one I have seen so far have been fire.

Really want those YOTR, LA and Chine exclusives? Really?

the 2 different insoles are going to make most people think that they are getting their moneys worth sayin how u get zoom and max air insoles..but you can only wear one of them at a time and IMO i just dont think that the average joe that will have that much of an advantage by changing an insole..its a cool idea that you get to pick which insole you want but 170 is way too much...

and this....
"the air jordan 2011 was developed with an inter-changeable cushioning technology"
roll.gif
 REALLY? technology? i like how they make them sound so advanced...you can change out your insole on ANY shoe..the only difference is that these come with a different insole

and before ppl start to talk #@^$ to me...i do like this shoe
pimp.gif
! just IMO they make these sound wayyy better than they actually are

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

the 2 different insoles are going to make most people think that they are getting their moneys worth sayin how u get zoom and max air insoles..but you can only wear one of them at a time and IMO i just dont think that the average joe that will have that much of an advantage by changing an insole..its a cool idea that you get to pick which insole you want but 170 is way too much...

and this....
"the air jordan 2011 was developed with an inter-changeable cushioning technology"
roll.gif
 REALLY? technology? i like how they make them sound so advanced...you can change out your insole on ANY shoe..the only difference is that these come with a different insole

and before ppl start to talk #@^$ to me...i do like this shoe
pimp.gif
! just IMO they make these sound wayyy better than they actually are
Not to argue your point, but the thing I don't like it they call this a tech. I look at the shape of the insole and it seems like these insoles will only work with the 2011, which would defeat some value for me.

I'm a fan of switching insoles from shoe to shoe. A benefit of getting this shoe would be to get soles I can put in other ones, but if the shape and tech is proprietary then meh.

You two above me do realize they're not just simply insoles that are interchangeable right? It is the entire midsole. The midsole is internal, so changing out the "insoles" is different with these.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

You two above me do realize they're not just simply insoles that are interchangeable right? It is the entire midsole. The midsole is internal, so changing out the "insoles" is different with these.
Really?

Mind = Blown

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by bigj505

ill cop a few pairs when they reach 50 bucks just like that last 2 years.

i think the chances this go around is gonna be a lil slimmer, but it would be nice.

Unless the super limited they gonna go on sale here in the DMV with the quickness. Dudes ain't on jays like they used to be. They rock foams and new balances for the most part. It's gonna be a race at shoe city and dtlr on who drops the price the quickest.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

So I was right. It did look different. Thanks for the info. This actually makes me look at it differently. It is unique.
pimp.gif

I must say these sneakers are starting to GROW on me everyday, especially  after seeing that interview they featured at SN.com..
But still a hefty Price tag!! I don't really care if it comes with two sockliners...

But those Blackout pix really got to me!! I'll cop those right away

But I'll have to pass on those "Chinese New Yr." limited edition 2011, kinda running short this month...

Can someone give me their opinion????

Jordan 2011 white/blue or Air Griffey 1s cincy reds colorway

dont say how its my money or get whatever i like more lol i just cant decide..thanks in advance!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Was Georgetown rockin the YOTR against Villanova the other day?
nope. they wore these.

moz-screenshot.png
scaled.php

not sure why people are posting PS YOTR colorways in here for other jordans...this is the 2011 thread not the YOTR thread.
eyes.gif

DownyBoy wrote:
not sure why people are posting PS YOTR colorways in here for other jordans...this is the 2011 thread not the YOTR thread.
eyes.gif

because as it stands now the 2011 is the only shoe with the YOTR cw so i thought it would be cool to show other possibles

dont say how its my money or get whatever i like more lol i just cant decide..thanks in advance!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
In all honesty, I'd go with the White/Blue 2011's. The White/Blue 2011 colorway is supposedly more limited than the white/red and white/black 2011. (So far not confirmed to be on Nike.com on RD, but the other two are).

The Griffeys are a GR, and will probably sit/be available at the outlets for a lot less than retail. (All other colorways have).

Then again, people might not like the 2011 since the sig Jordan has not done well since the XX3. They might sit at the outlets for a while. Who knows. Hope you're able to cop both at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
In all honesty, I'd go with the White/Blue 2011's. The White/Blue 2011 colorway is supposedly more limited than the white/red and white/black 2011. (So far not confirmed to be on Nike.com on RD, but the other two are).

The Griffeys are a GR, and will probably sit/be available at the outlets for a lot less than retail. (All other colorways have).

Then again, people might not like the 2011 since the sig Jordan has not done well since the XX3. They might sit at the outlets for a while. Who knows. Hope you're able to cop both at the end of the day.
thanks bro..i already have a few colorways of the griffeys already too..but you said the 2011 white/blue c.w is limited?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

thanks bro..i already have a few colorways of the griffeys already too..but you said the 2011 white/blue c.w is limited?
Supposedly limited... Nike.com has not confirmed this colorway to be released, but confirmed the other two. Who knows, might be the Footlocker exclusive colorway...

^

Might be a house of hoops exclusive. I'm thinking the white blue is Wade's All-Star edition. East wears Blue. Just my .02

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

Might be a house of hoops exclusive. I'm thinking the white blue is Wade's All-Star edition. East wears Blue. Just my .02

i think ur right about it being wades all-star shoe..they have a picture of mellos and chris pauls with the blue/white 2011s and they are their all-star colorways

Back
Top Bottom