Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Since last year, I keep hearing nothing but negative things about the AJ 2011 from the few people that I knew that saw the samples.  
I too was really underwhelmed by the initial peek that we all saw a while back.  But like JsRMyCrack said, these YOTR really opened up my eyes to the possibilities of great colorways.  The tech altho kinda gimmicky, I appreciate, because at least its an attempt to push the envelope. 

Alot of people slept on the 2010s and it was widely recognized as one of the best performing hooping shoes that year.  Really looking forward to hooping in these as well. 

Really good to see that alot of people are feeling these.  

sounds like i'm alone, but i think the YOTRs look cheap. even more like ronald mcdonald shoes than the version Dwade wore on Christmas with that red/gold tongue they have. (without that tongue color combo, i'd line up for them!) the simplicity of the white/black and white/blue design and colorway is very tempting.

also curious to see how the insole feels on the court, as i was one who preferred the bottom loaded zoom for ball over time.

VMV has YOTR for sale right now for $450, LOL..Plus they want an extra 10 bucks to double box..They're nice, but they aint that nice..

Originally Posted by DMoney82

P_371_2_Jordan-2011-Marn-2i.jpg
m75bdaf18cba75c5fb03e24.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]These are copped. So much more official than that BS DWade was rocking. [/color]
i like the blue sole.  i just wish it would've had the red tongue and an extra pair of red laces to go with and i'd be happy.  i love the red tongues.

^ Yeah that video completely changed my perspective about these 180 degrees.  But then I took a step back to realize, if they could change a consumer's initial perspective then they're doing a helluva good job in the marketing department. 

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Anyone see the video of these on Sneakrnews? All i can say is WOW
eek.gif
i have to admit, i was SO WRONG about these shoes.  i'm totally IN with the 2011's.  as bart scott would say.........."CAN'T WAIT"!
happy.gif

Jordan2-0031_hi.jpg

Jordan3-0034_hi.jpg

Jordan4-0023_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-004_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-005_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-006_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-010_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-011_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-012_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-013_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-014_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-015_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-017_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-018_hi.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-019_hi.jpg

These are officialy a must cop for me
pimp.gif
.They look like they'd be the perfect performance shoe and the box is dope too.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I hate big boxes! Argh

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks like the box my Laptop came in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just heard the YOTR's are releasing at the end of Feb in LA only?!?! Nikestore wouldn't confirm if they are getting them or not. They are getting the White/Black and the White/Reds for sure. They wouldn't confirm the White/Blues online though... Odd.

check out the detail on the back jumpman, you can see his face and and hand gripping the ball. i know it's only cosmetic, but wow.

I swear, every new Air Jordan model make the previous years wack model look more acceptable..I thought the plastic window was trash...these 2011 take the cake..No uniqueness at all. Don't they ever get tired of failing to create the re-imagining of classics?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom