Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

My Comets were cancelled by Eastbay too... what a shock!

That's funny because I ordered right when they popped up.

Then I go on the site today, and my size is back available for purchase. No thanks. I might as well return the blue pair, since I can't have the whole set.
I am sorry to hear your order got canceled. 
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Finally received my Orion Blues from Eastbay.  I am very happy with them.  Also, got them shipped in a box without having to purchase a gift box.  Eastbay came through this time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

Finally received my Orion Blues from Eastbay.  I am very happy with them.  Also, got them shipped in a box without having to purchase a gift box.  Eastbay came through this time.
pimp.gif

Sooooo clean  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got a release date for the 2011 hyper fuse black/white ?I'm pretty keen on them.

i've got nothing. called mom/pop spots, NDC, eastbay, and even jumpman23 every day this week. jumpman23 confirms all three pair will be releasing, but no word as to where (or the details of the black/green colorway). can anybody from a HoH confirm they're getting them? 

peace.

a pair of comets came in today from eastbay and they were double boxed. however it came in a 2 pair sized box w/ no airbags. the shoebox opened up so one shoe and the insoles were bouncing around but fortunately there was no damage to the shoebox. better than coming in a bag i suppose.

This presumed 4/30 release of 3 new colorways is a bit baffling.  No one seems to have any inventory.  Did jumpman23.com screw up the date?  Well oiled machine over there I'm sure.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

This presumed 4/30 release of 3 new colorways is a bit baffling.  No one seems to have any inventory.  Did jumpman23.com screw up the date?  Well oiled machine over there I'm sure.

that's what I'm saying, it helps because I really would like the red/grey pair and I'm really intrigued by the black/green pair BUT I didn't want to buy them right now...I just want to know if I'll have a little more time to come to my senses or if Saturday's the day? Guess the waiting continues.

For what it's worth the main spot I have that probably would get these did NOT get them in their shipment today and they usually only get shipments on Wednesdays...so that sounds like a no go for them.

I talked to a friend today [works at a local sneaker store] and he said like the dunkmans this date was botched. Said these 2011's are dropping in May. I dont know but I NEED the red/grey.

i'm getting really annoyed at this lack of info. the black/green will be mine, i just need to know where from.

thanks to all those trying for this and keeping us updated. much appreciated fam.

I personally want these three colorways to hurry up and drop- not because I want to buy any of them, but because I hope the blackouts get marked down at that point. Hope to cop them for near $100 like the black/whites.

For all the Vegas heads, which spot offers the best chance of copping the blk/neo lime 2011's? The wife is gonna be on vacation there starting tomorrow and she's gonna try to cop a pair for me. Chances are she'll just hit the Niketown,so if any of you are there, look for a female rocking grinches and tell her Aloha!
laugh.gif
 She'll prolly look at you like, **# though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ you did already ask that question, and Ray responded that he does not have them in his system.

thats why i typed " dont remember if i asked that question or not" 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Takeahit

For all the Vegas heads, which spot offers the best chance of copping the blk/neo lime 2011's? The wife is gonna be on vacation there starting tomorrow and she's gonna try to cop a pair for me. Chances are she'll just hit the Niketown,so if any of you are there, look for a female rocking grinches and tell her Aloha!
laugh.gif
 She'll prolly look at you like, **# though.
happy.gif

You better check with Niketown.  They are closed for remodeling.  They are going to partially re-open in May 5th.  I would facebook them and see if they will even get the new color ways.

Back
Top Bottom