Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

View media item 1348522 Gotta love that thick cut patent leather on the originals. This model was a luxury performance shoe at its best in 2005. Cant wait to see all the changes they will make! If they do end up coming correct on this retro i am all in. I love xxs but i wont except anything less than the original especially with the remastered wave their riding.

Reactions: ejb
Remember the quickstrike 20s.
i'm wearing mine today

1535078_10206004687505719_7462767922595014102_n.jpg

I find it weird that most pics of NBA players rocking these they don't connect the strap. they are almost always just wearing thick or long socks to prevent the pinching issue. actually I guess it's not that weird since most nba players also wear some sort of ankle brace.

These are the XXI PE's from the 06 JB Classic. Picture the 20s with this type of color blocking. Replace the grey on the stealths with a red outsole and that's what they look like...
I can't remember if I've seen the 20s, but they should have released them in the CDP. these 21s are almost the same as the cdp version. I probably would have copped the 3/20 pack depending on how they look, but I wasn't feeling the black cat 20s. the material used made the model look not luxurious at all like it usually does

Not really sure about copping the laser CW, though it does look good. Stealths are still a go though.

It's good seeing those pictures - I remember when that picture of the sample pair dropped. Good memories.

I find it weird that most pics of NBA players rocking these they don't connect the strap. they are almost always just wearing thick or long socks to prevent the pinching issue. actually I guess it's not that weird since most nba players also wear some sort of ankle brace.
not sure what you guys mean by connecting the strap? i saw another guy in this thread try to explain it but i still didn't understand

not sure what you guys mean by connecting the strap? i saw another guy in this thread try to explain it but i still didn't understand

the ankle strap as shown in the box explains that you can either just wrap it around the ankles or flap the tongue's strap and connect the ankle strap
to it. This provides maximum anke support. Not recommended for pointguards who needs much ankle flexibility of course.

the ankle strap as shown in the box explains that you can either just wrap it around the ankles or flap the tongue's strap and connect the ankle strap
to it. This provides maximum anke support. Not recommended for pointguards who needs much ankle flexibility of course.

thanks

I wish they would re release the all blacks from that pack with better quality.

Would double up

I'm interested in these

I cleaned off the toe and the material messed up some. I guess I don't wear them enough :\

I wish they would re release the all blacks from that pack with better quality.

Would double up

Word?

I remember people couldn't give those things away with the 3.

I got two split packs for the III's, because I didn't even want to waste the space. They were ok for a beater but that was about it.

Last edited:
]I like the way they look all black.

I had a pair and yea the quality was :x
Sold my stealth to sumone on nt 4 da LOW smh

Still got these tho 8)

Hated these. I had the stealth colorway. They looked cool but thry felt like crap. No cushioning at all especially following the xviii and xix which had double stacked zoom

Did the xx even have zoom or air? I just remember that crap pod gimmick crap.

Maybe thats why the price hasnt gone up so much

Ahh, memories. I remember those Sneakerhead NL were the first pics to leak. Notice how the samples didn't have the patent leather upper or the crease lines by the toe.

yeah...the sample XX white/varsity red had smooth leather upper. The final product has durable patent leather in white with pearl effect.

Alright, since it's  been racking my brain last night, I found this to give you an idea of what they looked like. You can't see it totally, but if you look in the right spot, you can get an idea. Take a look at Tyler Hansbrough's right foot. You can see the red at the bottom of the shoe. In the JB classic both teams wear the same shoe but it matches the color of the uniforms, this was 2005 and both teams wore the XX's. It sucks that I can't get a full and clear pic, but it's the best I came up with for now...

Hated these. I had the stealth colorway. They looked cool but thry felt like crap. No cushioning at all especially following the xviii and xix which had double stacked zoom

Did the xx even have zoom or air? I just remember that crap pod gimmick crap.

Maybe thats why the price hasnt gone up so much
the pods weren't for cushioning as much as they were for suspension I believe. there is some type of cushioning behind them though I think it's explained on the inside of the box if I remember correctly. personally I think the 20s felt great cushionoing wise but the 21s didn't feel very cushioned in the forefoot at all

Last edited:

Alright, since it's  been racking my brain last night, I found this to give you an idea of what they looked like. You can't see it totally, but if you look in the right spot, you can get an idea. Take a look at Tyler Hansbrough's right foot. You can see the red at the bottom of the shoe. In the JB classic both teams wear the same shoe but it matches the color of the uniforms, this was 2005 and both teams wore the XX's. It sucks that I can't get a full and clear pic, but it's the best I came up with for now...
man that is like the most unrevealing teaser ever
laugh.gif
. I hope at least 1 clear pic will surface
nerd.gif

^ It's hard to find a pic man. I almost didn't want to post that. But I know I'm not crazy. I know what I saw 
laugh.gif
. To me, it's the best XX cw and we won't even see it because it was an exclusive for that game. What's funny is there were pics to find of them before. Now all of a sudden you can't find any. I went to the JB classic site and they don't have many pics in their archive of that game. They got everything else, except that. It's odd. 

I'm contemplating if I should just wait for the retro since its a "remastered" or get the OG. I've seen pretty reasonable prices. I know they won't have the original box. only thing I'm debating on is the longevity since the ogs were released a while back. But then again, unlike the lower number retros, I don't see anything kinda falling or chipping off. Could be wrong.

Repped for the old school Hansbrough pic. Whose that on the ground? And is that Gerald Green in the background?

I'm contemplating if I should just wait for the retro since its a "remastered" or get the OG. I've seen pretty reasonable prices. I know they won't have the original box. only thing I'm debating on is the longevity since the ogs were released a while back. But then again, unlike the lower number retros, I don't see anything kinda falling or chipping off. Could be wrong.
At the rate things are going, find the OG fam. I was in the buy/sell forum last week and saw a pair there for $150, but it was an 11.5 and I'm not sure how you feel about NT's buy/sell forum 
laugh.gif

^ It's hard to find a pic man. I almost didn't want to post that. But I know I'm not crazy. I know what I saw :lol: . To me, it's the best XX cw and we won't even see it because it was an exclusive for that game. What's funny is there were pics to find of them before. Now all of a sudden you can't find any. I went to the JB classic site and they don't have many pics in their archive of that game. They got everything else, except that. It's odd. 

View media item 1349761

Back
Top Bottom