Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

1729385065636.png

1729385085937.png

What’s everyone’s favorite XXs? Wonder what retail will be when we see them next.
Chicago CW tends to always be my favorite regardless of model aside from the Black n Red 11.
That classic and clean White/Black True Red just hits the spot. Playoffs and Stealths however are so clean as well. on the XX. Id really like and would be in for a well done retro of the trio with OG box. Almost at cutoff point for the collection but would easily move out three to make room for them.
$220 retail seems about right to me.

It’s kinda mind blowing that no one from Jordan Brand ever explained to their own athletes how to properly wear the strap on the XX, the Ray Allen pic stands out the most.

You are supposed to flip up the little tab and it wedges between the ankle strap. Makes ALL the difference in the fit and performance, as opposed to being a random floating ankle strap.

Chicago CW tends to always be my favorite regardless of model aside from the Black n Red 11.
That classic and clean White/Black True Red just hits the spot. Playoffs and Stealths however are so clean as well. on the XX. Id really like and would be in for a well done retro of the trio with OG box. Almost at cutoff point for the collection but would easily move out three to make room for them.
$220 retail seems about right to me.

$300 neighborhood stores only

$300 neighborhood stores only
Hell they go that route im out lol.
That "inflation" BS can only go but so far. Sure it is a legit thing but people are realizing its more like cost of manufacturing goes up so lets stick commoners with the difference so nobles may continue living the life.

Back
Top Bottom