Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

The original also had that "earth tone" tint within the laser design. But definitely not to the extent that they appeared golden.

Nice to see they got the lining and the faux color change on the heel counter.

Mine are straight black

I'll pass. Mine are still in pristine condition sitting in my room back at my folks house. Probably break them out soon. Still got that black shirt to match too, the one with the 20th anniversary medal and all 20 shoes going in a circle.

I love the Lasers but wish the soles were not clear. Would have been better with a Grey bottom.

As for the Stealths, I think I will be getting a pair. I can deal with the "Alterations".

like the lasers but they are limited so resellers are going to jack the prices up :frown:

I love the Lasers but wish the soles were not clear. Would have been better with a Grey bottom.

As for the Stealths, I think I will be getting a pair. I can deal with the "Alterations".
i like the clear soles.. it gives it a cool effect.. ill just put sole protectors on them if they could be copped.

Weren't the 1s supposed to be limited, and they are sitting.  Hoping the same for these.
lets see because i do want the laser 20's..

finally 20's with a clear sole I have some enyce shorts that would match perfectly with these!!!

From my understanding, laser 1's are limited. Each store allocation was low, but many locations at least got 1 full size run. That $185 price tag for a 1 couple with many many multiple releases this week detered a sell out.

I can't WAIT!!! for the laser 20s. i know many aren't a fan, but thats fine with me. Because hopefully that means i will have a better chance to buy. 

Nope can't get over the gold. They don't look half as and there though. I just won't pay $220 for the butchered retro when I can still find OG in VVVVVNDS condition for about $200-250 some cases even DS for that price.

Amen on this. The shape on these is definitely off and one of the key design elements - the velcro strap on the midfoot area is constructed so sloppy.

I recommend that you guys source out OG pairs if possible.

Back
Top Bottom