Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

$120 for altitudes is not bad
I have a giftcard for $10.50
Would come out to around $112
Dont think it will go lower than that
Where did you get $120 ish?

25 off for me size 9.5 is $134
2CCCC5F4-2E92-47EE-A865-AF2373DC0147.png

They were on sale for cheaper earlier this week.

I understand the lime green being a key factor in the shoes... but it just messes it up for me. I have 1 lime green Polo I bought to shut up my ex at the time becasue that was her favorite color and she wanted me to have the shirt so damn bad. Literally wore it twice in the 5 years I've had it. I do like black cats more over all, but I'd rather have leather instead of suede for that particular shoe.

Guys do you think the olives for 155 shipped a bad deal? Just asking because the Nike rep told me they won't be included in the 25off discount before Saturday.

Bad deal
Olives now are $160 on NDC

I expect it to go $112
Many of us complain Olive color

HOF 13s were $100 in Outlet and I returned them

I wish somebody else that never had clean Js can have a pair

I have Pure Plat 13 lows so I’m good

I like the HoF, leather felt pretty good and I love all white shoes... but once again the red sole messed it up for me as I don't wear much red at all. Plus I have the DMP 13s, which fit the bill for a mostly white 13. I think Flints are the only thing I really want at this point.

I like the HoF, leather felt pretty good and I love all white shoes... but once again the red sole messed it up for me as I don't wear much red at all. Plus I have the DMP 13s, which fit the bill for a mostly white 13. I think Flints are the only thing I really want at this point.

White Gold DMP 13s?

They are on stockX, that pack for $300

I do like 14s that have “98” on, and Leather is real leather.

13s look good too

But that would be too many shoes if I cop 2 pairs..... for $300

$300 is a good price, I paid the same. $150 per shoe is a great deal esp considering the quality of them both. Also it's the only way to get the best pair of 14s! Also if you only wanted one pair you shouldn't have a problem unloading the other pair for at least $150.

Doubtful... it felt pretty cheap when I checked them out at Footlocker when they first dropped. The "leather" on the HoF feels better/softer... but is it real? Probably not. I'm not even convinced that the Pinnacle series even uses real leather. That's why I have a problem spending over $150 for a pair of Js, they are made cheap *** **** and really aren't worth a premium, but I like them just like everyone else here, so I set a limit for myself for what I think they are worth and take it from them. Only paid retail for 1 pair of Js in my life... the OVO 8s, and that's because I know there was no way I could even get them on discount. I'm team no retail no resale all day on everything outside of new release games (and GCU has made that a thing of the past for the most part as well).

Doubtful... it felt pretty cheap when I checked them out at Footlocker when they first dropped. The "leather" on the HoF feels better/softer... but is it real? Probably not. I'm not even convinced that the Pinnacle series even uses real leather. That's why I have a problem spending over $150 for a pair of Js, they are made cheap *** **** and really aren't worth a premium, but I like them just like everyone else here, so I set a limit for myself for what I think they are worth and take it from them. Only paid retail for 1 pair of Js in my life... the OVO 8s, and that's because I know there was no way I could even get them on discount. I'm team no retail no resale all day on everything outside of new release games (and GCU has made that a thing of the past for the most part as well).
I was thinking buying OVO resell
You just changed my mind lol.

Olive 13s are real animal suede
Went to store and saw it
Rough edges that fray.... real animal skin.

The OVOs are nice... probably the nicest pair of Js I own, and they should be as they are the most expensive. You can find them for damn near retail (I paid $255 shipped from OVO), under $300... so if you really like them I say go for it.

The OVOs are nice... probably the nicest pair of Js I own, and they should be as they are the most expensive. You can find them for damn near retail (I paid $255 shipped from OVO), under $300... so if you really like them I say go for it.
$280 * 0.87 - $225 = $18

Resellers not making much money

It’s Drakes joint
E952962C-C491-4DAB-8B08-27BBCF19C5F3.jpeg

I’m debating
$280 pricetag is steep

BC3 $200+ retail is my first pair retail

Damn, when were the wheat 1s that low, def would have bit at that price. I'm also waiting for the Olives to go on sale for around $120 or less. I like the colorway as is. Honestly, at this point if you're not buying certain shoes to go with very specific outfits... I question the amount of shoes in your collection. *Not you personally

i copped them with the 25off discount code they have running right now. but they were listed cheaper than they are showing now. with the 25off now its nearly 140.

wheatones.JPG

I like the royal joints, but pretty sure they’ll see a discount. Pretty much every 13 released lately has hung around for a while. Even B/Red, which was quite surprising. If one is gonna fly, I’d imagine it will be black toe (HGG), although they’ll prob limit those if they indeed drop. I need at least 2 of those..

Just a guess but I bet these Royals are hard to get tomorrow. Not a lot of stores in my city got them and it just feels like Bred toe part 2.

You would think theyd sit but I think production numbers are being slashed on GRs

Just a guess but I bet these Royals are hard to get tomorrow. Not a lot of stores in my city got them and it just feels like Bred toe part 2.

You would think theyd sit but I think production numbers are being slashed on GRs

It's been widely publicized that JB is cutting back on production numbers; this doesn't mean that demand will outweigh supply.

It's been widely publicized that JB is cutting back on production numbers; this doesn't mean that demand will outweigh supply.
And vice versa, JB knows what they are doing. Only tomorrow will tell but I'm just advising those that really want these don't hesitate. When I'm right I will quote myself just like I did in the Bred Toe thread.

Don’t think as hard as the bred toe but I would cop at 10 on the app and not wait that’s what I am going to do. Was not even going to cop but this color way is just dope seen a few places raise There prices on their per orders usually goes down a little the day day before not up

Back
Top Bottom