Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

For sure they’re great and actually comfortable, but they have released A LOT of polarizing 13 cws recently (HOF, Wheats, Olives, etc. etc.).
Wouldn't be my top choices if I were to purchase a Jordan 13, but I don't think they're bad CWs, just more so for situational wears.

Uhhh OW 1s and the past few OG 1s seem to be resonating REALLY with Hypebeasts...
If it's not a NA, AJ1, or AJ 11 release, no one is paying attention. At least with the younger demographic.

Guys do you think the olives for 155 shipped a bad deal? Just asking because the Nike rep told me they won't be included in the 25off discount before Saturday.

I'm waiting for the Olive 13s to go even lower, I'm assuming it will. All my local spots have these on shelves, NDC has a complete FSR, etc. I just think these go lower than $155 somehow somewhere. Sitting hard and I think the public doesn't see these as a good color way (even though I do).

Where's the dude that said the Olive joints were gonna go down as the best retro+ colorway of all time?

Wouldn't be my top choices if I were to purchase a Jordan 13, but I don't think they're bad CWs, just more so for situational wears.

If it's not a NA, AJ1, or AJ 11 release, no one is paying attention. At least with the younger demographic.

Most cws of recent retro 12s have actually sold out pretty quickly.

Patiently waiting for some cheap olives. Nikes throwing for now allowing the promo on them.

Yes I totally agree. I don't know why they drop them down 160 and not allow 25off and say because they still new . Technically they are all suppose to be new lol!

id take olives at under 120 or under... maybe 130 if im feeling frisky. i was patient and got to cop the wheat 1s off NDC for $84 shipped. gonna be patient with olives as well.

Olives had potential to be legendary

Imagine true olive green suede with a leather toe. Either 3M or leather side panel would have worked.

The ball was dropped on those and the Black Cats

It's crazy to me seeing how rabid everyone was in 2005 for the Altitudes and how they just sit and sit...

Makes me sad.

one of my favorite colorways and shoe ever. bought 2..

Love 13's and blue is my favorite color. I have a FNL $20 reward. Thinking about copping. Passed up on Nike Reserve. Hopefully people don't blow their income tax money on these and pull a Master 12's.

*Thought this was Royal 13 thread.*

Last edited:
It's crazy to me seeing how rabid everyone was in 2005 for the Altitudes and how they just sit and sit...

Makes me sad.

one of my favorite colorways and shoe ever. bought 2..
You know why most folks were hyped in 05 for them. They weren't as wide of a release iirc. That's why a lot of sneakers sale nowadays. Dang near every sneaker that isn't limited you can wait to get on discount. If it's limited like the dame bapes though they sell out but every CW outside of that is fsr at dang near every retailer on/offline. To keep it J related look at the green Gatorade 6's and the more widely released ones.

id take olives at under 120 or under... maybe 130 if im feeling frisky. i was patient and got to cop the wheat 1s off NDC for $84 shipped. gonna be patient with olives as well.

Damn, when were the wheat 1s that low, def would have bit at that price. I'm also waiting for the Olives to go on sale for around $120 or less. I like the colorway as is. Honestly, at this point if you're not buying certain shoes to go with very specific outfits... I question the amount of shoes in your collection. *Not you personally

45785199-4927-4D2D-B527-D5A1B5E1A2CA.jpeg
Got my altitudes in today. Glad I was able to get them for $114. Not worth full price IMO. Wish they didn’t OD on this dry *** tumbled leather. All in all it’s still a nice shoe.

Im going to disagree. Not worth retail? They're one of the best done retro's in a while. Extremely true to form, and the quality control on them seems to be great..

Could just be my pair, but I personally would not have paid $190 for the product I received. My biggest complaint is that the leather panel on my left shoe is very thin and OD tumbled. Still going to enjoy these and rock these regardless, might look good with my Eagles jerseys too hah.

I would have liked them more if the sole was a different color, but the lime green doesn't do it for me. Honestly, if they had dropped a year ago I would have copped, before I started buying mad Js again, but now I need to be more selective with my picks because I'm not trying to be like some of the people here that way up to shoes everywhere. If they don't fit in my closet then I don't need them.

The Green Sole is what makes them the altitudes! Otherwise, they'd be Black Cats.

I thought they were so fresh in '05. They still look pretty good to me, but not enough to cop (unless deep, deep discount).

Last edited:
I passed on my nike reserve for the hyper royals, I think I'm gonna take my 20 off coupon up to champs this weekend to snag a pair.

Need to boost my lady's act to platinum, which seems like it'll be needed for future releases this year. Then wait for double down on disco.

We spent the last two Saturdays going old school and picking up pairs in store, kind of enjoyed it... although there was no waiting really.

I'm looking forward to some pictures in here, don't let me down 13 lovers... even though I know we're all waiting for the markdowns.

And altitudes are absolutely made by the green on the sole, altitude green at that. It's what separates it from the pack.

Back
Top Bottom