Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

This is the second pair that Nike sends me. I sent them the very same picture and claim that they do not see anything wrong with the image. I also called footlocker and they agreed that they see the same thing with the shoes they have in stock.

Let' me check me pair. What size are you

Last edited:
I can't really see the tag but does it look like the picture I posted? are you satisfied with the shoes?

Here's another pic. I'm satisfied with the shoe. Honestly I would have never checked my pair if I didn't see your post. The Jordan is straight on my pair. I remember in another 13 thread someone having this same issue.

View media item 2329894

Last edited:
@alex123184 the left shoe has no issue but my right shoe looks like your pair why did I check lol. JK not a deal breaker for me.

Why wouldn't they be?

I like mine.
Why wouldn't they be?

I like mine.

I liked mine too until I noticed the unfinished stitching on the JORDAN name. Make sure you check the stitching if you get the Black Cats. I ordered mine through the SNKRS app and had 2 messed up pairs delivered to me. I have contacted NIKE about this because I found that they are selling more pairs like this to the public. 10% discount is what they offer but then say nothing is wrong with the shoe.

View media item 2331193
If I wanted a fake pair of JORDANS, then I would have bought fake ones. I paid what they asked for and this is what they delivered..... TWICE! My assistant manager has the same issue with his pair (I had mentioned to him they were probably fake and we were waiting for my 1st pair to arrive so we could compare them). I called Footlocker and one one of the employees verified the same issue with the pairs they had in stock! I spoke with 2 supervisors who confirmed the issue and offered a max of a 10% discount. What a RIP!!!!!

And I meant 2 supervisors @ NIKE. One through the online live chat (PHILLIP) and Jason on the phone. Becky is the last person I had contact with and if all the people that confirmed the stitching is incomplete, she says that she personally doesn't see anything wrong with shoes

View media item 2331193
If I wanted a fake pair of JORDANS, then I would have bought fake ones. I paid what they asked for and this is what they delivered..... TWICE! My assistant manager has the same issue with his pair (I had mentioned to him they were probably fake and we were waiting for my 1st pair to arrive so we could compare them). I called Footlocker and one one of the employees verified the same issue with the pairs they had in stock! I spoke with 2 supervisors who confirmed the issue and offered a max of a 10% discount. What a RIP!!!!!
What makes the shoes "fake" though??? Because the tag on one of your shoes is crooked? smh

Last edited:
Looks like a normal factory defect to me. Tons of 13s have crooked tags. 

Don't know what you mean by "spelling" being off. That implies "Jordan" is spelled incorrectly. 

Looks like a normal factory defect to me. Tons of 13s have crooked tags. 

Don't know what you mean by "spelling" being off. That implies "Jordan" is spelled incorrectly. 
He wanted it to say Jorqan
laugh.gif

It's a factory defect; if you don't like it, return them. No one is forcing you to keep them. It is what it is. Who honestly expects shoes made in this mass quantity to be perfect, regardless of the price point? 

If you really think you got fakes from FTL or whatever Foot store you bought them from, don't buy Jordans. You don't know the first thing about this. 

Nah, no buyers remorse... Guys made some good points and I really appreciate the input! Stay up guys! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom