Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Brave blues all the way.

Court Purples>Brave Blues.

Court Purples are nicer by far, yet the execution is not as solid; against an original colorway, the room for error is little to none.

Clearly, you like both -- there is no 'right' or 'wrong' option.

Brave Blues for me!

I’m partial to dark uppered 13s with the White Pods cws, but I never was a big fan of the lows for the 13s. That Brave Blue release is definitely on my back burner. Hoping to pick them up later in year.
Appreciate it fellas. Think I'm going Court Purples since I have no other shoes with purple on it and that black and purple looks great together.

cbcb9c383c2e7fb9669a2cc841ec6461.gif

Coincidentally, I was reminiscing on this commercial lately. I still remember when this commercial aired during fall 1997. I remember it because it was the first commercial for Jordan Brand after it was spun off by Nike to operate as its own company, albeit under the Nike umbrella. It was memorable because the XIII was the featured signature in this commercial.

It has significance to me because of the irony with me learning about what wingtip shoes were after seeing this commercial. I learned from this commercial that wingtips were a style of dress shoes. It was so random with me being a Michael Jordan fan and seeing this commercial helped me learn about wingtip shoes. Wingtips ended up becoming my dress shoes.

This will always be a cool, funny and innovative commercial. I really liked the end when Jordan forgot to change his shoes for the 2nd half and Ron Harper asked him about them.

Most worn pair in my collection. Finally separated. I bought some barge infinity cement. Never did a reglue but wanted to try and see if I can save them. They still look great. I can't wait for the retro of these. Definitely getting 2 pairs minimum. In 2011 I got 4 pairs! Still have 1 ds and 1 vnds.
20220618_083412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom