j3.jpg
j2.jpg
j1.jpg

Whats the RD on these again?

Whats the RD on these again?
9/26
1599440069077.jpeg

Last edited:
Saturday marks the six year anniversary of the Birmingham Barons. I never cared for these much but heard the quality was amazing which was rare in 2014. Terrell Owens said on a radio show he loved these but I don’t know if he ever rocked them. Anyone still have there’s? If yes do college girls go goo goo?
1603329730280.jpeg
You could not give those to me for free.

Baron 13s are fire. Happy to have em in my collection. Worn only a handful of times yet definitely been complimented.

It's not everyone's cup of tea but they sure don't mind when JB keeps dumping different non og colorways for the AJ1.

Saturday marks the six year anniversary of the Birmingham Barons. I never cared for these much but heard the quality was amazing which was rare in 2014. Terrell Owens said on a radio show he loved these but I don’t know if he ever rocked them. Anyone still have there’s? If yes do college girls go goo goo?
1603329730280.jpeg
I should have posted this Saturday. Let’s pay homage to all the fallen hustlers, rappers, singers by celebrating the 16 year anniversary of the splendid Air Jordan XIII Wheat.
1603766676651.jpeg
Dude, do you go researching original release dates and then set calendar reminders? You’re really into anniversaries, even of shoes no one gives a **** about :lol:

I’ve never smoked before but I might have to light up a phat one tomorrow in honor of “The Big Six Dicks” birthdays (Nov 1). Please help me in wishing the OG Cardinal VIIs (28 ), Steel Xs (26), Taxi XIIs (24), DNA XIIIs (23), Slam Dunk VIs (4), and Flyknit Wolf Grey 1s (3) a Happy Birthday 🎉🎂🎊. Amazing all those dropped on November 1 and how much they changed sneaker and basketball culture. Post some good memories or pics. Going to wear my DNA XIIIs.
1604189670121.png
1604189723299.jpeg
1604189890435.jpeg
1604189769625.jpeg

1604189994859.jpeg
1604190625500.jpeg

The 2013 Laney Vs is the day after.

Last edited:
I barely wear my Steels, I need to they are showing signs of separation
I barely wear my Taxis, I probably will now since the Florida version of winter has finally arrived
And I have like 3 pairs of Black Toes, from the cdp release and the last two drops... annndd
i barely wear them also, but I will now... my fall winter rotation

Ok fam, so I have been keeping my flints nice and fresh while rocking for the past couple months... until yesterday. I got a big scratch right down the middle of the toebox, like a paint peeling scratch. Any advice on how to remedy this? I’m thinking Angulus acrylic leather paint? White or flat white? Not a clue, this would be my first attempt at “restoring” 😂 . Thanks in advance for any advice!

Back
Top Bottom