Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Honestly, you should paint the midsole that same green, would look sick with just white on the outsole for contrast.
Thought about it for sure, only reason I didn’t bc then the outsole would be the only white. The base midsole is a pearl white it’s pretty nice looking (but I typically have only liked 13s w suede mid soles) Still thinking about it tho, if I do I will post a pic

DC’s “Titans” Episode 3:

Young **** Grayson

CBF72E82-97A0-4D59-B4DB-34D10D9E6B1B.png

D59DC415-8F7B-43DE-B784-BE876C159009.png

I know it’s a blind guess at this point but when does anyone foresee all stars/playoffs dropping again? Know the release was in like “11” but after flints the Og colors will be complete unless they follow up with them soon after.?

:wow:

Been around these parts for a very long time, and thought I had just seen about every sample and PE Mike had but these are a nice surprise.
Thanks for the pics!

I'm wondering if we'll see more stuff once ESPN's 30 for 30 does that 7 part 90's Bulls docuseries.

20200227_113324.jpg
Picked these up couple wks back, thru the Dtlr sale.
Nice in person, not the best material , but the c/w is versatile .

I know it’s a blind guess at this point but when does anyone foresee all stars/playoffs dropping again? Know the release was in like “11” but after flints the Og colors will be complete unless they follow up with them soon after.?

This. Playoff XIII probably my favorite Jordan ever. Desperately wanting a release in the worst way! Might start looking for DS ‘11 if they’re still wearable.

Looks like Eastbay removed exclusions from the reverse HGG and with that new 25% off it was about $147 shipped

I bought a used pair of 2017 Cherry's from Ebay for ~ $90 and it had a loud squeaky noise caused by the leather tongue rubbing against the material of the lining beneath the eyelets. I put some masking tape to cover the lining and was able to get rid of the noise. I only found one reference to this issue in this thread, but hope this helps anyone going forward.

:wow:

Been around these parts for a very long time, and thought I had just seen about every sample and PE Mike had but these are a nice surprise.
Thanks for the pics!

I'm wondering if we'll see more stuff once ESPN's 30 for 30 does that 7 part 90's Bulls docuseries.
Damn, yeah, never seen that photo or that pair ever in all of these years. Unless I just forgot. Where’s the photo from?

I bought a used pair of 2017 Cherry's from Ebay for ~ $90 and it had a loud squeaky noise caused by the leather tongue rubbing against the material of the lining beneath the eyelets. I put some masking tape to cover the lining and was able to get rid of the noise. I only found one reference to this issue in this thread, but hope this helps anyone going forward.
Vaseline on the leather works too and it won’t dry out the leather

Damn, yeah, never seen that photo or that pair ever in all of these years. Unless I just forgot. Where’s the photo from?

Not sure where the photo came from, but I wish someone would try to make this using the reverse HGG pair. Would require some painting of the outsoles but I'd love to see/try it. Love the way these look.

Back
Top Bottom