Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

IMG_3822.jpg
IMG_3823.jpg

For all the Chitown NT fam looking for a size 10 (my size). Didn't check for other sizes.

For all the Chitown NT fam looking for a size 10 (my size). Didn't check for other sizes.
Good looks, man.
Inspired me to slide through my mall's fnl (Lakeforest, Md) while I ran some errands. Brutha ran a stock check and got me a last sitting size 13 at a different store. Still think $180 out the door is steep for these, but I'll need a closer look. Might be swayed.
Glad y'all that wanted em got em.

Here we go. I walked into my local HoH today and seen these at the window. I rushed to the store and asked if my size was still left. They said one size 9 left after a restock yesterday of 12 pairs. Initial drop on Saturday they sold out.

I used my $15 off coupon so I grabbed out the door for exactly $190 after tax.

F38183D0-3607-493E-A4DB-ECCFE03DCDD2.jpeg

All 3 color ways on the low 13 are really nice. Love mine they are on ice glad to see someone is rocking them.

Still would love to own a pair of Brave Blues.

Wonder how that color blocking would look on a high.

Just got my Hyper Royal 13s in the mail today. I really like them! The only complaint I have about the quality is 1 or 2 tiny white paint speckle that seem to chip off the white toe box, you can't see really it unless you look closer.
IMG_7148.JPG
I looked closer and I saw it :wink:

A0DA0648-0633-46EE-B939-8EB60044896D.jpeg
D14B14CD-E01F-44F9-9A20-AF5654ED9886.jpeg

The texture between the left toe and right are different on my pair. Not as bad as my blk/red in which one was tumble and the other was completely smooth. Also some glue stains. Still a good looking shoe though

Back
Top Bottom