Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word the OG Grant Hill 2's drop on the same day, I have now changed my focus to those and will catch these on the restock... Wife limits me to one pair per day, lol!

6hgfkfn.jpg

Just got word the OG Grant Hill 2's drop on the same day, I have now changed my focus to those and will catch these on the restock... Wife limits me to one pair per day, lol!
Damnnn man been waiting on those hills. Are they limited? Why not cop the 13s then go with the Hills the next day or whatever? Thinking it might be a two pair weekend :smh:

are the OGs of these wearable ie in a bi weekly rotation or like once in a blu moon and is the quality of the OGs THAT much better with this model? Have a chance to cop a DS pair in my size for a good price but not gonna get em to sit in my closet and wear once a year
i used to ball in my OGs all the time with no problem at all.
I just stopped playing in them because i didn't wanna beat them to death

WOW! Wouldn't have even thought of these getting retrod. I remember debating over these or Concords when I was a yougin'.I gotta pick these up.  Know this is NT but are these gonna be everywhere, these are a must ?

WOW! Wouldn't have even thought of these getting retrod. I remember debating over these or Concords when I was a yougin'.I gotta pick these up.  Know this is NT but are these gonna be everywhere, these are a must ?
I know the OG white/black pair drops 3/15, I dont have info on the other colors or the Stackhouse kicks yet, but they said they will put up a list of stores and sites in the 1st week of March....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/01/fila-2013-preview/

I new to forum...anyone got any tips on the best way to get these. I have had no luck in the past when trying to get Js on eastbay and finish line.

Any advice is helpful. I wear sz 13.

I remember really wanting these back in 1998, passed up on white/red ones to try and get these, never got them. Now they just seem dated and I'm not that thrilled about them, especially with that junk retro quality from JB. If they had real leather I might have been interested

im still debating if i should buy these. i wear a 12.5 for xiii and 12.5 are very hard to get on day of release. size 12 is too small and size 13 feels too big. ill probably pass unless i get a size 12.5 for retail
Ha! I'm a size 12.5 too, so hard to find in almost anything. If I've got no option I go for size 13, prefer that to a tight 12

Last edited:
Are a lot of people going to cop this shoe or will it be sitting on the shelves?

Last edited:
alright thanks and if these sell out which it seems like they will how much is the retail and resale value going to be? I believe retail will be like 160 but im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom