Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped a pair of Stealth Foams, stashed the box in my collection. The wife did NOT notice, lol. 

For this reason, I told her I don't want anything from her for Valentines, haha. 

Wow I guess I'm real fortunate.. Wifey just picked up my foams cause they didn't sell em in Korea.. She can't get mad tho cause her and my daughter has been getting the same pick ups as me lately. I also got the ok for the rayguns Barkley and max 

My wife dont see it as a hobby

An i paid 750 in heating oil, she paid none n wanted to ***** cuz i got the black n red xi restock

Nah woman.

And im going to wrestlemania without her haha

So i kinda feel bad, but we doing the honeymoon this year so she cant trip

An i paid 750 in heating oil, she paid none n wanted to ***** cuz i got the black n red xi restock

Nah woman.

You will enjoy Wrestlemania. I went to 27 here in ATL, with my nephews and had a blast. Eventhough the card was ****.

Excited for these. I remember being super jelly of other teams rocking the OG version of these when I was on JV and all we had was our TB nikes with the interchangeable straps lol.

If these are available at FA these will be copped, easily...can't wait to rock my double stuffed Oreo 13's...

Nah woman.

Off topic but I wanted to ask you, what do you think of the new Jags logo?

the new jags logo????? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like my old one

well see if it grows on me,
but if nike takes our jerseys and makes us the oregon of the NFL, then i will be happy.
and put a jaguar on our damn jersey...how you gonna have no logo on ur jersey?!?!

and i went to wrestlemania in ATL too man. flew from VA to visit my boy who works at patchwerk studios.

this is only my 2nd one, but will be tight

now just gotta figure which shoes to wear,

these, or playoffs

another off topic i hope the undertaker doesnt wrestle even tho it kills me to say that if he isnt healthy no reason to expand the streak and noone else for him to fight unless they score sting

another off topic i hope the undertaker doesnt wrestle even tho it kills me to say that if he isnt healthy no reason to expand the streak and noone else for him to fight unless they score sting
I'm tired of seeing him pop up every February/March for 1 match in April.

I'm tired of seeing him pop up every February/March for 1 match in April.
he really can retire and personally no one should feel bad about it he had a great career why try to milk it for more. Like i said if he cant fight his last dream match against sting end on the even number 20-0 

The things being said about wives and girlfriends here are embarassing. If she can't let you live your own life she's not the one, and if she's dependent on you to pay for everything she's not the one.

Embarassing to who?

Haha big man to tell another who has "the one" or who doesnt?
Jus think bout what u said. Really? Thats what decides if shes "the one"?

Back 75 years ago, a MAN did pay for everything playa. None of those grandmas were "the one"??????

^^^^^
it would be great for a woman to be dependant and pay for her own stuff, but that doesn't mean she isnt the one if she does not. theres alot the goes into being the one. money and dependance isnt everything. it depends on alot of factors which im sure most men would agree to that

You married guys got to do better. They have to understand your need for shoes.

Shoes is also not a need. if you give up a good woman for shoes, youre just dumb, with poor priority management and she definitely deserves a better guy

Last edited:
^^^^^
it would be great for a woman to be dependant and pay for her own stuff, but that doesn't mean she isnt the one if she does not. theres alot the goes into being the one. money and dependance isnt everything. it depends on alot of factors which im sure most men would agree to that
Shoes is also not a need. if you give up a good woman for shoes, youre just dumb, with poor priority management and she definitely deserves a better guy

PREAAACH!!!

Repped fam! couldn't have said it any better :smokin

I'm just starting to hear it from my girl because I've picked up so much in the last few weeks and I'm supposed to be saving for her ring lol
Haha i'm in a similar situation as well. Fortunately she understands that shoes are my hobby. I don't hit up clubs, drink, or smoke so this and running are my only vices. The last few months have been brutal regarding the ring money but she knows i'm working hard 
pimp.gif

Haha i'm in a similar situation as well. Fortunately she understands that shoes are my hobby. I don't hit up clubs, drink, or smoke so this and running are my only vices. The last few months have been brutal regarding the ring money but she knows i'm working hard 
pimp.gif
I'm in the same boat as you as far as the vices. I don't waste my money on strip clubs/clubs, drinking or smoking so I better not get any grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom