Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are they called He got game? whoever comes up with these names is an idiot.. yeah i know they were in the movie.. but they should just be called white/black... idiots!!
These sneakers blogs just threw in the "He Got Game" nickname.Every sneakers must have a gimmicky nickname I guess.

why are they called He got game? whoever comes up with these names is an idiot.. yeah i know they were in the movie.. but they should just be called white/black... idiots!!
I've gone back 'n forth on this whole 'nickname' game and honestly I've stopped caring.  If you think about it, most people in that era didn't have TVs with a high enough resolution that they even noticed the shoes.  And a smaller percentage who followed MJ more closely knew from pictures in sports periodicals.  So when they made a movie where it was a more or less key metaphor used throughout, that is undoubtedly the largest exposure to the public by the shoe.  

I mean comics are known as "HBO's own, or Comedy Central's own" cuz they did like 10-30 minutes on TV, even tho they've spent far more time working a scene or clubs or whatever.  It's just the way the shoe got the biggest amount of exposure and if you're a blog, us arguing about it helps generate buzz and it continues.

I don't really care what people call what's on my feet.  I mean I'll call 'em what I like "black toes" but I'm not gonna get all Grandpa Freeman on 'em.

Damn, so beautiful.

These are a must!

Everyone who loves jordans and consider themself as jordan collector and do not own the
Ogs or the cdp of this coloway, should buy these!

Otherwise u r fake!
I still have my ogs and imo the white/black 13 can be considered as one of the iconic air jordans along
With the white/cement 3 or white/black-dark concord 11.

Otherwuse

Damn, so beautiful.

These are a must!

Everyone who loves jordans and consider themself as jordan collector and do not own the

Otherwise u r fake!
I still have my ogs and imo the white/black 13 can be considered as one of the most iconic air jordans along
With the white/cement 3, black/deep infared 6 or white/black-dark concord 11.

Otherwise u r fake!
I still have my ogs and imo the white/black 13 can be considered as one of the most iconic air jordans along
Yes, everyone should buy them to establish they really love Jordans... :smh:

Otherwise u r fake!

:rolleyes

Otherwise u r fake!

I can somewhat agree with you, because these were released at the pinnacle of the Brand back in 1997.

If you had love for Jordans / grew up in that era, and you don't get nostalgic seeing these again, then check your pulse. :lol:

I can somewhat agree with you, because these were released at the pinnacle of the Brand back in 1997.

If you had love for Jordans / grew up in that era, and you don't get nostalgic seeing these again, then check your pulse.
laugh.gif
Lol he's bending and creasing them. 

love the shoe but "he got game" is dumber than raptor 7.. all these dumb *** nicknames can go to iss. there was no raptor 7 in 92 and i seriously doubt mj would call those he got game 13s.

Last edited:
"He got game" is bad enough, but dudes are calling these the "Pandas" now?  ...where does this nickname nonsense end?

The Orca whales?

The penguins?

The newspapers?

The skunks?

The salt & peppers?

mean.gif

laugh.gif

love the shoe but "he got game" is dumber than raptor 7.. all these dumb *** nicknames can go to iss. there was no raptor 7 in 92 and i seriously doubt mj would call those he got game 13s.
Y'all cats that vexed over nicknames? 
laugh.gif

"He got game" is bad enough, but dudes are calling these the "Pandas" now? ...where does this nickname nonsense end?

The Orca whales?
The penguins?
The newspapers?
The skunks?
The salt & peppers?

:smh:  
laugh.gif

Lol thats funny, when talkin about my Playoff 12s with my girl, I call them my Killer Whales

I think the hate on nicknames is overdone. I remember back when the OGs dropped they didnt have any nicknames but now the next person you talk to might not know what shoe it is unless u use the nickname. Not everyone is a sneakerhead

Was not able to get these when they released in the cdp pack so i will try to grab 2 pairs this time

hey guys i know this isnt the thread for this but i plan on getting the 2004 13s cuz the last one didnt have 3m how long do you think it will be wearable? is it worth it or should i wait till they release it again and get it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom