Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For the guys that copped... Did u use a bot or just got lucky?

I'm salty as hell lol

I copped the lows, but they were the struggle as well. Site kept crashing on me once I got my size in cart. Checkout must've taken at least 20 minutes.

Last edited:
i got thru manually.  i was on the countdown page 30 minutes prior.  i added my size, the site crashed, i refreshed - refreshed - refreshed.  my cart was showing as empty when i got back on the page so i tried to add a different size and it gave me the "exceeded limit" error.  so i was like WHAHHHHHH.  looked at my cart again and my original size was there.  took me about 15 minutes to checkout tho. crash after crash after crash.  this was for the lows

Anyone get this backordered email from FOOTACTION?

Dear M 2/05/14
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-863-8932.
Sincerely, Footaction Customer #: Order #:

Order Number:
Order Date: 2/04/14

ME

SHIP TO
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

28895110 10.5 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/14/14
JRDN RETRO 11 LOW-WH/BK/RD

Merchandise Net: 139.99

Tax Amt: 12.60
Shipping Amt: 7.99

Total Amt: 160.58

Payments:
Charge Amt: 160.58
Balance: 0.00

*************************** SHIP TO ADDRESS LEGEND ***************************
Ship To Address (1): ME

KB: CN:

Anyone get this backordered email from FOOTACTION?

Dear M 2/05/14
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-863-8932.
Sincerely, Footaction Customer #: Order #:

Order Number:
Order Date: 2/04/14

ME

SHIP TO
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

28895110 10.5 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/14/14
JRDN RETRO 11 LOW-WH/BK/RD

Merchandise Net: 139.99

Tax Amt: 12.60
Shipping Amt: 7.99

Total Amt: 160.58

Payments:
Charge Amt: 160.58
Balance: 0.00

*************************** SHIP TO ADDRESS LEGEND ***************************
Ship To Address (1): ME

KB: CN:
Hey, I can't be sure and someone might be able to clarify but when these randoms release, don't they go from store to store/your house rather than from the warehouse? I ordered Black Grape Sz. 8 and they canceled after a few days.

I just got another back order email from FOOT ACTION. Pretty much stating the same as above.

I really hope they dont cancel my order.

i got thru manually.  i was on the countdown page 30 minutes prior.  i added my size, the site crashed, i refreshed - refreshed - refreshed.  my cart was showing as empty when i got back on the page so i tried to add a different size and it gave me the "exceeded limit" error.  so i was like WHAHHHHHH.  looked at my cart again and my original size was there.  took me about 15 minutes to checkout tho. crash after crash after crash.  this was for the lows
you were able to add to cart 30 min before countdown?

ok.. i came online 5 min prior.. refreshed and never was able to even load the site. so the 'add to cart' button automatically appeared? i guess i need to wake up at 430am next time #smh

I love this shoe...I tried on one of my friends and feels as good as it looks... I wish I had a pair =( , I would 100% recommend this shoe

Guys, can you please post detailed pictures once you receive your pairs?

It would mean a lot, there are so many GM pairs floating, and I would like to compare them and post a comparison.

Guys, can you please post detailed pictures once you receive your pairs?

It would mean a lot, there are so many GM pairs floating, and I would like to compare them and post a comparison.

I got u. My pair comes in tomorrow. Can also post pics of the original 2012 release.

i swear every release looks the same for XIs, i just had deja vu looking at this particular page cuz its what every restock page looks like lol

i swear every release looks the same for XIs, i just had deja vu looking at this particular page cuz its what every restock page looks like lol

I mean these are the same as the 12s. I'm just doing it to confirm that they are in an attempt to squash the rumor these may still be in production.

I have posted a few pics in the legit check section before too.

Back
Top Bottom