Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You will, or you can even call their customer service.  First time ordering from them was the Penny V Cloaks at the beginning of the month, called them the Monday after they released and said they're processing my order that should be shipped Tuesday/Wednesday, and I got them on Thursday I believe.

620%20-%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20wwe.gif

Sweet!!!

I am about to trade my Blk/Red 11s for some Blk/Red 13s, the 13s are not Deadstock but my 11 s are...what is a good amount of money should I ask for? I'm leaning towards 30-40...
If I were you I would trade the 11s but ask for $50 sounds about right to me. Good luck with that

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] For real, swear people act like they never order online before

Some people have never ordered online for a release. Nike forced people to have to do online for the Jordan 3 88 release and I know some people where it was there first time ordering online for a release. A lot of people avoid Internet shopping because they like to purchase things they can feel and try on right away....me...I prefer shopping online!!!

So I didn't win the raffle............................

:frown:

But luckily my friend won a pair and didn't really want them, so gave them to me for retail!!

:wink: :D

Now here's the gallery of pics featuring ON FEET & Comparison (YouTube link to be posted later today).

Enjoy!

===========================================================================================================

Solo shots.

2zsma2h.png

2s8n5zs.png

w0ndit.png

14xv1c.png

The ON FEET SHOT.

15drm36.png

Comparison shots w/ the Concords

1174doh.png

21ee2zc.png

2jds28z.png

===========================================================================================================

This is my first time owning this color way and I couldn't be more excited!

Shout out to James Y. for talking me into getting these; couldn't be more happier!

:smokin

Nice pics future, I still skipped out on these but will def be scooping them up soon. I have my concords DS so I can get these and have nice little rotation come summer. Regular season and playoffs

Some people have never ordered online for a release. Nike forced people to have to do online for the Jordan 3 88 release and I know some people where it was there first time ordering online for a release. A lot of people avoid Internet shopping because they like to purchase things they can feel and try on right away....me...I prefer shopping online!!!

I understand that. But it's 2013 everyone should know how Internet purchases work. Or u shouldnt have even made it this far. Just get annoying seeing "got my shipping" for pages on end. Just relax and wait for the shoe.

Ok. here's my dilemma, i'm still looking to trade my size 11.5 for a size 12. I've been thinking of just buying the 12 at resell but honestly I'm not trying to spend over 240.00-250.00, which isn't terrible because I can just sell my 11.5 and be straight but I was really wondering which route would you guys take? 

Unfortunately I don't, but if you have an Instagram, you can follow me: FutureDHughes

I usually post 2-3 sneaker pics a day; some I post on NikeTalk, and some I don't.

Also, thanks for all the compliments/support guys!

I do it for you all!

:wink: :nthat:
Awesome pics! And love the watermarks haha.

Ok. here's my dilemma, i'm still looking to trade my size 11.5 for a size 12. I've been thinking of just buying the 12 at resell but honestly I'm not trying to spend over 240.00-250.00, which isn't terrible because I can just sell my 11.5 and be straight but I was really wondering which route would you guys take? 
My advice to you. Patience.

I am about to trade my Blk/Red 11s for some Blk/Red 13s, the 13s are not Deadstock but my 11 s are...what is a good amount of money should I ask for? I'm leaning towards 30-40...
I wouldn't trade at all honestly. I think if you look diligently, you can find DS 13s at a decent price.

I wouldn't trade at all honestly. I think if you look diligently, you can find DS 13s at a decent price.

My advice to you. Patience.
 Yeah, I know but I was waiting to wear my release pair on a vacation next month and when I broke them out to try on , .5 size to small. But yeah I might just wait but I might have go ahead and sell this pair before the market bottoms out but honestly I wouldn't even trip about having to come out of pocket a little., if I did get less for my my pair.

I missed out on these yesterday, FNL kept denying my cards and by the time i got them in  my cart on the other sites they soldout and were taken out of my cart. 

Usually FNL is my go to place but they have been denying my payments lately. 

Now im trying to pick up some spacejams but need help on a legit check if anybody wants to help out. thanks in advance 

I'm not one to normally buy multiple pairs of anything, however I bought 2 pairs during the initial release back in December and then another one this past Saturday. I'm now faced with a dilemma. Should I give a pair to my little brother or should I sell a pair or trade for something I missed out on??

I'm not one to normally buy multiple pairs of anything, however I bought 2 pairs during the initial release back in December and then another one this past Saturday. I'm now faced with a dilemma. Should I give a pair to my little brother or should I sell a pair or trade for something I missed out on??
Was your brother trying to get these or does he even like this shoe? if so i say give them to him.

Everyman for themselves. Resell to your own brother. Or send him my way. Hahahahhahahaha. Jk. Just share shoes with your bro man

Was your brother trying to get these or does he even like this shoe? if so i say give them to him.

yea i think you are right, he hasn't done the best in terms of behavior and studies at all this year but I know he did want them in December and I think even though Im not stackin paper like alot of people in here seem to, I should probably still just give him a pair.

Back
Top Bottom