Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

soo my boy jus told me he was at HOH Beverly Center since 5am today.. he was 70th inline for his reserved tik.. and there was a good 50 people behind him...

guess HOH Bev C. is doing reserves this time round...

sidenote: grabbed a Reserved tik for the Barkleys aswell... (for those that care). 
Reserved as in guaranteed? HOH Beverly Center always a mess 
mean.gif

trust me.. most people have a pair or two already.  people just trying to get more.
I know of 3 people trying to get their 1st pair. Everyone is not into sneakers like NTers. But yeah plenty of people are tripling and quadrupling up...

Didn't really care for these but I can't pass on a third restock so.......
I find it incredibly easy to pass on shoes I don't care for, unless I catch em on a clearance rack someplace that is...

Last edited:
How many pairs did hoh bev get? I thought about it but I have my pair already. Ill try online but I'm not sweating it if I miss out.

Thanks for the kind words on the customs. I did a trial and error with 3 different types of paints/dyes on some old XI i.e.'s. In the end, I ended up using regular black angelus paint on a brand new pair of XI's. IMO they came out perfect.
did you use a finisher or anything else?

or only the black angelus paint?

Black angelus paint & matte angelus finisher. I taped off the shoe and dabbed everything on rather than painting. 3 coats of paint. One coat of finisher. I don't see this chipping or cracking. The material is very absorbable.

after all these restocks it will probly be 10+ years before we see these again lol. tread lightly yall
This is what I'm anticipating. I'm just trying to get a 2nd pair just in case they don't release these again for who knows how long. Wouldn't be surprised if these retail for over $220 next time we see them.

Black angelus paint & matte angelus finisher. I taped off the shoe and dabbed everything on rather than painting. 3 coats of paint. One coat of finisher. I don't see this chipping or cracking. The material is very absorbable.

im def gonna try this if i come up on another set this weekend

edit just saw your pm reply thanks bro

Last edited:
There are so many outlets to take a shot at i dont know how anyone could miss out. there is alot of these goin round again plus slightly less demand each restock thats come along. good luck.

^ Werd now EVERYBODY & they mama going to have a pair the breds :smh:

And your problem with this is........? Remember these are SHOES meant for everyone to have. These aren't Van Gogh's or Monet's.

Y'all need to realize the era of being the only ones with popular/hot sneakers is over. Save for PEs, F&F and low quantity kicks like Yeezys nothing makes you stand out anymore. Anyone can, if they're willing to drop some extra cash, have any shoe. I mean who are you buying kicks for yourself or for random approval of others?

Everyone and they momma have uptowns/all white AF1s yet it doesn't take away from their popularity.

And your problem with this is........? Remember these are SHOES meant for everyone to have. These aren't Van Gogh's or Monet's.

Y'all need to realize the era of being the only ones with popular/hot sneakers is over. Save for PEs, F&F and low quantity kicks like Yeezys nothing makes you stand out anymore. Anyone can, if they're willing to drop some extra cash, have any shoe. I mean who are you buying kicks for yourself or for random approval of others?

Everyone and they momma have uptowns/all white AF1s yet it doesn't take away from their popularity.

lol...why doesnt anyone understand that the concept of having something limited and others dont exists?rareness runs through most material things as a value,why not shoes?just sayin.good luck to all the nt members tryin to get these.

Back
Top Bottom