Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Neither Finishline or Nike.com ships to were i live so i need that Footaction restock to get my 1 Pair 

i wish they put out as much of bred 11s as they do for all the free run colors combined. still havent been able to get a pair and im salty about it

Truthfully, they probably make more bred xi's than any free run. It's not the supply that's the problem...it's the demand. WAAAY more people want the XI's than the frees. People see it as a "golden ticket" shoe...a shoe that can get them any other shoe via trade...a shoe that is worth its weight in gold in the resell market. So yes, there are MANY people that hoard XI's. It kind of sucks for the people that want them, but it is the way things are.

Truthfully, I understand the situation with people who want a pair and don't have them, but honestly, I do feel like if you REALLY want them, you would have gotten a pair. It's not like they aren't available...

Truthfully, they probably make more bred xi's than any free run. It's not the supply that's the problem...it's the demand. WAAAY more people want the XI's than the frees. People see it as a "golden ticket" shoe...a shoe that can get them any other shoe via trade...a shoe that is worth its weight in gold in the resell market. So yes, there are MANY people that hoard XI's. It kind of sucks for the people that want them, but it is the way things are.

Truthfully, I understand the situation with people who want a pair and don't have them, but honestly, I do feel like if you REALLY want them, you would have gotten a pair. It's not like they aren't available...
I agree with you. The XI is the most iconic jordan shoe of all. yeah everyone has their own favorite model but if you could poll every person who ever bought and/or rocked a jordan shoe, the XI would be in the top 3, if not #1

mean.gif
don't shake your head, this dude knows.  he helped out a lot with the restock last month on FNL.com

I agree each time there was a restock I was either at work or **** doing normal daily things that didn't involve me waiting on a website refreshing all day. I will be happy with just 1 pair
I understand this completely, it's why I missed on RD.  Best of luck to you, I hope that you can get yours!

I used to be you, then I looked down and noticed I only have 2 feet and over 100 pairs of shoes.
I'll never get around to wearing that second pair before the shoes will rerelease.
Doubling up has also turned into a square footage issue and I refuse to dedicate more than 1 room in my house to storing shoes.

I had 4 pair of these but am now only down to 1 and that's all I really need, helped a couple buddies and family members in the process. The shoe thing can easily get you on an episode of hoarders in 10-15 years if you aren't careful.
Yep, me too. 

I used to have 100+ pairs of Jordans. I began to realize that singularly subsidizing Nike executive's Bora Bora vacations was leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

I'd rather invest in watches and gold. 

I had a momentary lapse in financial judgment and purchased 4 pairs of these when they released (2 pair initially, 2 pair on the first Finishline restock). I've since sold 3 at retail plus tax to people on Craigslist. 

I'm not gonna fund any more Nike exec's golden parachutes. 

I'm hoping to swap my size 11.5 pair for a 12 because the sizing is insane on these.

Yeah, I'm a true 11.5, and my size 12 is JUST right. I would prefer a 12.5 if they made one in that size. If you where a size 11.5 in the Vs that released in Jan, and your feet are NOT narrow, a size 12 may not be the sweet spot you're looking for.

i wanna know why the **** JB is ******g with the sizing on all the latest shoes.... are they trying to keep the tradeing/reselling/"shoe game" alive or something by causing all this idiotic hassle lol. why can't they just get it right

At my college, I see the Bred 11s on more people feet than any other retro Jordan. They shouldn't be that hard to get this time around...**** I still want my first pair
tongue.gif

^ Nope..... |I

Long story.

But I try not to think about it any more.

If I get shut out on the restock, then I will say to heck with it, and spend a little premium on the 01 version.

I hope you guys who don't have a pair finally get yours. I really don't understand the people with more than two pair. You still have 95's and 2001's around. These are durable and aren't like Space Jams or Concords.

Back
Top Bottom