Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm kinda stressing about my order from Kickz. 
nerd.gif

I've got the order number, payment is still pending, but has been deducted from my debit/credit account.

They sent me an email saying my pairs are backordered, but not sold-out, and they may/will/should be shipped from another warehouse.

Should I remain hopeful, or just assume the worst???

Word. I even tossed on some dress socks but they're pretty much unwearable still. Been wearing size 12 for 15 years and never had to size up. Even can go 11.5 sometimes like with and af1.
Try switching to a thinner insole. I noticed the 11's had thicker than most insoles (compared to earlier retros). After switching to a thinner one they felt much better. And they are still as comfortable as before the switch.

Did you get a cancelation email?
I got the cancelation email the day after I ordered them but they still showed up at my door...just checked my account and the charge is now showing on my account activity page :wink:

I'm kinda stressing about my order from Kickz.  :nerd:
I've got the order number, payment is still pending, but has been deducted from my debit/credit account.
They sent me an email saying my pairs are backordered, but not sold-out, and they may/will/should be shipped from another warehouse.
Should I remain hopeful, or just assume the worst???
in the same boat. gonna have to just wait it out. worse case scenario is you get a refund...

Just following up on my last post I posted a couple days ago. This what I got in return for the 2012 bred XIs I traded. I'm still totally confused by his intentions, but w/e. (sorry for crappy pics was using my phone)

You my friend are a TRUE WINNER!!!

Look at that toe box, the PL cut, the INK color'd mesh! BEAUTIFUL!

So customs has my 2 10.5s SMH. That's my money just chilling somewhere and USPS was of no help when I called earlier. Gunna call again Monday and hopefully they'll have an answer as to how long customs will have my package.

So customs has my 2 10.5s SMH. That's my money just chilling somewhere and USPS was of no help when I called earlier. Gunna call again Monday and hopefully they'll have an answer as to how long customs will have my package.

When did you kicks get to customs?

Just following up on my last post I posted a couple days ago. This what I got in return for the 2012 bred XIs I traded. I'm still totally confused by his intentions, but w/e. (sorry for crappy pics was using my phone)

Wait, wut?!?!

:x :pimp:, great come up!

Lemme try to take a hand at the fake vs. authentic pics...
The 23 on the authentic pair is more squared while the fake is more a rectangular-shaped. It's almost securely stuck onto the tab in the back while the 23 on the fake looks like it's gonna peel off soon.
The patent leather on the fakes are cut really sloppy with some excess sticking out while the authentics are clean.
The toebox on the authentics are also a big longer while the fakes are relatively short.
The red on the authentics are also more vibrant. The fakes look darker.
And yes, they have both been switched around. The authentics and fakes were on their respective boxes at first, but were switched in later pics.

Last edited:
Yea I just moved to London too, Niketown has stealth foams, almost all the 9s, had the Chicagos and Knicks today. Selfridges has the Fire Red 4s in every size, Military 4s on sale in one size. Easy to get everything Jordan here. Exchange rate is tough though, 1s were 115 pounds which is $190, not worth it for me.

There's another sports store in between that walk from Nike to footlocker. Jr or JB I think...can't remember. Mostly running/soccer shoes but I got my true blue 3s and ice blue 10s there back in the day.

Backordered 11s= cancellation bro
Then why would they make a distinction on the pdf between "sold-out", and "backordered"?

You're 100% sure on that???
indifferent.gif
backordered usually mean out of stock with an expected future shipment from vendor to fulfill orders. chances are JB will not distribute more XI. i mean you can still hope for a cancelled/denied order or a return.

Yea I just moved to London too, Niketown has stealth foams, almost all the 9s, had the Chicagos and Knicks today. Selfridges has the Fire Red 4s in every size, Military 4s on sale in one size. Easy to get everything Jordan here. Exchange rate is tough though, 1s were 115 pounds which is $190, not worth it for me.
''

GOOODNESS! You gotttta get your employer to get those funds to you in pounds ASAP lol. Gotta be torture knowing they got all those kicks and that you get taxed that much if you touch them.

Got the ABSOLUTE worst pair from NDC. Lace holes are crooked and shape is off. **** is DISGUSTING. If I tried to sell these on Ebay they would think it's FAKE. Terribly disappointed and Nike is definitely going to hear from me soon. Will post pics later...

Last edited:
For those with back ordered shoes from Kickz. My 8.5 were on back order, and they shipped after they did the restock. Everything went fine. If you looked at your size on the product page and it said 4-6 day delivery, it usually means it's on back order. 

Back
Top Bottom