Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey everyone I got some breds today and everything looked legit until I seen the production date

under a month before july

6/13/2012 - 6/29/2012

I posted pics of the shoes and everyone said legit until someone asked me the production date (but he got the same date aswell in champs for 1 of his 5 pairs) so I need help
production tags can be reliable at times but not the fool proof legit check. most of my dates are 2-3 months but recently i would say not always the most reliable way to check.
i got bred 11s and 4s that are 1 month production difference.

Hey everyone I got some breds today and everything looked legit until I seen the production date

under a month before july

6/13/2012 - 6/29/2012

I posted pics of the shoes and everyone said legit until someone asked me the production date (but he got the same date aswell in champs for 1 of his 5 pairs) so I need help
have u check the phylon midsole area? the legit one is hard and rigid compare to early release are more soft

Ive been a lurker on this site for years...but finally managed to officially join. Meet my XI family!!

Last edited:
Anyone think they look better with milky toe?
sick.gif
... Really hard to tell the difference aside from the cf and the toe cap though.

so are you basically saying I should stick with them?

because the guy is a stand up guy and will give me my money back..he knew nothing about production dates and said he cant understand it because he got them from Nike China..

have u check the phylon midsole area? the legit one is hard and rigid compare to early release are more soft
can you explain more please?

the middle part should be hard on the outside? or inside? and should the 23 feel any type of way on this release?

I believe the ones with the 2 week production dates are the early release pairs, but these aren't a big deal because most of the early release pairs are made wih the same quality as the retail pairs (which a lot of people who have both has confirmed) and are mostly just just promotional pairs to let people give a taste of what to expect on 12/21, so to speak.

FNL cancelled my gs order from that restock. damn. well i got some other pairs from them so i can't complain that much. 

FNL cancelled my gs order from that restock. damn. well i got some other pairs from them so i can't complain that much. 

I believe the ones with the 2 week production dates are the early release pairs, but these aren't a big deal because most of the early release pairs are made wih the same quality as the retail pairs (which a lot of people who have both has confirmed) and are mostly just just promotional pairs to let people give a taste of what to expect on 12/21, so to speak.
Appreciate the reply

are they made in the same factory/ authorized by nike though?

gotta make the decision soon to give them back/keep them..he is willing to give me back my money $$$$

I have pics in the jordan legit thread if anyone wants to see

http://niketalk.com/t/520005/helpppp-bred-check-helppppp#post_16923741

Got my pair from the UK site

No customs fees but the site would NOT remove the VAT

I wish I could report them to get my cash back since they are just pocketing the cash

Anybody who placed  an order with the germans in last few days but hasn't gotten their tracking info or other notice yet, get an email from them this AM, NOT about your order , but some preorder for some other kicks(K1X Anti-Gravity) instead? I still haven't gotten tracking info yet for my order or cancel/backorder notice. I got stoked for nada, yet. Guess I'll just keep waiting

Anybody who placed  an order with the germans in last few days but hasn't gotten their tracking info or other notice yet, get an email from them this AM, NOT about your order , but some preorder for some other kicks(K1X Anti-Gravity) instead? I still haven't gotten tracking info yet for my order or cancel/backorder notice. I got stoked for nada, yet. Guess I'll just keep waiting
You have to call them. I placed my first order with them and waited a week for a email. I finally called and was told the order was cancel even though my bank approved.

sneaker st. has a size 8 and 12.5 for $350

not sure if he had a full size run hen he posted the shoes

FNL came through.. Just got the call from the Supervisor saying they got me a sz 12 and are going to hold them. Sending me a prepaid label to return the 10.5 they sent me by mistake, and will send the 12 next day air once they see the pair im sending back in transit..:smokin

Back
Top Bottom