Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I ended up havin to get a pair for $300. Had some heavy rain the morning of the release and Verizon FiOS went out around the way. Did I overpay or was this worth the $300? I see pairs goin well above that right now, and people are jumpin on them like crazy. Someone let me know.

$300 ain't bad. Depends on what they are worth to you.
$100 over retail ain't too bad for these since it comes out to almost that must if you purchased form UK.

I ended up havin to get a pair for $300. Had some heavy rain the morning of the release and Verizon FiOS went out around the way. Did I overpay or was this worth the $300? I see pairs goin well above that right now, and people are jumpin on them like crazy. Someone let me know.
$300 is good.

I feel like anywhere in the 300-360 range is okay..$400 is just if you got the cash to blow.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
POSTING LIVE EBAY LISTINGS - Cant do that.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Saw some pre owned cdp 11 pairs go for 300 and still have time left on the auction lol. Makes me want to list my cdp pair since they are garbage quality

Why must you cry every other post though? You're salty that you haven't gotten a pair yet and it's everyone else's fault. We get it already.
Cried? Salty? U just quick to jump and judge over words on a computer with no emotion behind them.

Reminds me of my ex. Its words on a computer. U cant tell my tone of voice or talk to me in person to see how i am.

Am i heated i kept missing out? Yeah.

And ill call a reseller out any day of week for any shoe, not just ones i dont get.

And i didnt blame anyone playa.

Because i lay out the situation and share my thoughts, i didnt say it was anyone person or groups fault

Nike to blame more than anyone
Fine, you're not "salty". Let's call it what you just said..."heated that you keep missing out". That's been clear as day from your multiple rants in this thread. Standing on a soap box and lashing out at ****** isn't gonna help you obtain 'em. Keep grinding hard like others in your situation are doing now...or let it go. Time is money.

Last edited:
$300 is good.

I feel like anywhere in the 300-360 range is okay..$400 is just if you got the cash to blow.
$300 ain't bad. Depends on what they are worth to you.
$100 over retail ain't too bad for these since it comes out to almost that must if you purchased form UK.
 I meant as far as quality since I really haven't seen them in person. But clearly quality isn't an issue at that price, or else you guys would have said it. Thanks for the feedback bro.

Are those the same size? i gotta say that comparison makes me like the 2012 version much better.

Both are 9.5. I dunno man, maybe I'm the minority here. I have all the recent retro 11's and I prefer the shape of the older retros. The toebox, lower ankle cut, and overall shape just seem better. The comfort is better also but that's a given. In the end they all look pretty much the same esp on feet

Both are 9.5. I dunno man, maybe I'm the minority here. I have all the recent retro 11's and I prefer the shape of the older retros. The toebox, lower ankle cut, and overall shape just seem better. The comfort is better also but that's a given. In the end they all look pretty much the same esp on feet

I prefer the lower cut myself

I still dont get how there is half a million pairs made and people are still getting splashed over these!
Cause they're 11s.. same thing will happen to these like all the other past releases. They'll hover around 350-400 and then drop off a lot come late spring summer. 

Space Jams are the only exception.

Hype kills.

Walked away with 3 pairs total. Not bad considering I was only locked in for one pair. Got lucky on NDC with one and walked into FL at 6pm and walked away with another. Great release overall. Quality is on point. Didnt seem to be too ruthless out there.

Just got back from NTNYC, snagged another pair thanks to da shoefreak's rsvp help. There are/were still at least 50+ pairs there. A ton of midrange sizes like 9-11.5's. A few larger sizes too. There is no way people are picking the rest of them up by 9pm. I'd show up tomorrow morning if possible and see if they will just sell them first come first serve. There were zero people in line to check out too.

Last edited:
Cause they're 11s.. same thing will happen to these like all the other past releases. They'll hover around 350-400 and then drop off a lot come late spring summer. 

Space Jams are the only exception.

Hype kills.

Drop off? All Jordan XI go for 300+ after release even late spring...

Back
Top Bottom