Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO TRY RSVP'ING FOR YOU PM ME YOUR NAME, SIZE, and LOCAL NIKESTORE
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

not trying to hate

but do people fell comfortable giving there info up to someone they don't know unless there buying something online

do you have some type of method

Last edited:
Any NTers get a call from any bay area malls for their ticket raffles? im patiently waiting for that as well..

no calls yet...i know a lot of smaller stores doing their calls tonight and tomorrow...serramonte footaction posted winners already...my brother said valley fair HOH posted some winners too...

Even though I got mine in the same minute they sent the tweet I'm pretty nervous since some already got confirmations.

I know Chicago always sends out a tweet saying all DMs have been sent so I'm keeping hope for now.

Wow peeps in the east coast trying to rsvp in the west coast?

Shoe game really faaaawwww k up!

Im getting too many times for the online release. I called FL/FNL(a week ago) both told me i can order online at 12am.
That didnt sit right with me,i called again today FL told me 8am i can go online and order them then FNL told me 12am
Which is the right time 8am...or 12 am? :stoneface:

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help

8AM

Last edited:
Hoping I receive a call tomorrow but if not, then shooting for a miracle online.
Either way, "ol well" and good luck to all NT fam

Mobile notifications come in quicker then PC notifications. Real talk. Let's hope I get my RSVP confirmations from one of the three NYC Nikes. Good luck ya'll
I noticed this as well since it doesn't seem to be instantaneous/instant on the PC. There's times when  the "New tweet" doesn't even appear on a certain browser. That's why I try to keep about 2-3 tabs of the same Niketown open just in case one decides to update faster than the other. 

The whole twitter system is flawed. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom