Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Last edited:
12am midnight. Idk how to find the link though. Can anyone help me on that?
I believe they will have it at 12 A.M midnight also, but I am not sure on that info.  They released the CG9's and Stealth's at 12 A.M midnight.  

Also the link 

jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-11-sneaker/378037-010?color=Black

jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-11-sneaker/378037-010?color=Red

Either one or the other, basically it's the name of the sneaker, the product code, and the color I'm not sure if it's red or black because for the Bred IV's it was red on JJ.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: You could try searching the product code or "Retro 11" at 8 A.M EST or 12 A.M EST.

Last edited:
how about it's not corporate greed and rather employee greed. 

I understand the perk but ehh, it's life. I'm a teacher. The only perk I get is winter/summer and holiday breaks but other than that it's a thankless job that I work everyday so either find a new job or deal with it.

Nike has swoosh discounts. FTL should entertain an employee site to purchase shoes. keep the stock in store for the consumers

Woah... Teachers definitely get perks... you just need to know which programs to use especially when it comes to housing and student loan forgiveness....

I'm an employee and I see where you're coming from and I agree that they should've taken off the employee discount for this release. There would've been so many resellers. But it shouldn't be taken away for ALL retros. On all the hyped stuff, yes. Everything else should just be the same. I don't get why its all retros. And even for kids? I can't get the 11s on discount for any sku?

Jimmy Jazz is gonna crash like always unless you get the link early like some did with the stealths so I wouldn't rely on them as a first or second option

how about it's not corporate greed and rather employee greed. 

I understand the perk but ehh, it's life. I'm a teacher. The only perk I get is winter/summer and holiday breaks but other than that it's a thankless job that I work everyday so either find a new job or deal with it.

Nike has swoosh discounts. FTL should entertain an employee site to purchase shoes. keep the stock in store for the consumers
Hey with you 100%.  But We all know Swoosh has restrictions on certain release as well.  FL is just sticking to all employees.  But your right too, its probaly employee greed that lead to corporate greed.  Sadly you cant compare that job to you being a teacher, though.  Your job is more valuable than any retail job...also you have a career and your influence on the lives of many is priceless. 

So I guess everyone is still doing the 3pm on thing.

I know NIke LA said to watch from 10 til closing but I'm convinced they're just yankin our chain. Nothing is going live til 3 or later, time to eat.

Last edited:
500 unread posts ? no thanks..even tho i know there was some comedy in them posts i can't do it. so is fnl finally starting to send out conformation  emails ? i was one of the lucky ones to get it right away just seeing if everybody is getting em now

Last edited:
im having the same issue with NikeDC. i actually missed out on the retweet of the stealth foams because my phone never got the notification.

I know on the iphone the notifications arent INSTANT there is a 10+ second delay...and that could make all the difference in the world...it did with the stealths...by the time I got the link they were done...

Im sure you dont wanna be a held hostage refreshing that page all day though

I'M GONNA BE HONEST.
I'M GLAD THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS GONE.

Why? Just curious....

For me, IDGAF honestly lol doesn't make or break me.... I don't even mess with FL like that

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION BUT THIS IS MY OPINION. I THINK IT WILL HELP CURB SOME OF WHAT THIS CULTURE HAS BECOME.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE CATS IN THESE LOCAL FACEBOOK GROUPS SCRAMBLING TO GET JOBS AT THIS SPOT WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SLANGING THESE HYPED RELEASES. NO DISCOUNT BASICALLY CUTS PROFITS IN HALF ALMOST NOT MAKING IT WORTH IT. PLUS WITH NO DISCOUNT SOME EMPLOYEES WILL PASS LEAVING MORE AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC.

I'M NOT STUPID, THIS WAS ONLY DONE BY CORPORATE TO INCREASE PROFITS ON SHOES THAT WILL SELL ANYWAY BUT I CAN'T DENY WHAT I BELIVE TO BE THE BY-PRODUCT....SLIGHTLY MORE STOCK AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND MAYBE A SLIGHTLY EASIER TIME IN ACQUIRING.

THIS IS DEFINITLY A CASE WHERE YOU CAN SAY, "YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME."

Last edited:
500 unread post ? no thanks..even tho i know there was some comedy in them posts i can't do it. so is fnl finally starting to send out conformation  emails ? i was one of the lucky ones to get it right away just seeing if everybody is getting em now
Yeah they did, got mine when I woke up.  Feels good. 
smokin.gif

^it actually comes out to 250 shipped

my area dont charge taxing so 185 exactly to 250.. thats like 70 bucks

$65 for no cold or ignorance or looking at the site down.website or possibly losing your life or getting seriously hurt is worth it of you have the extra cash. Sold something on eBay and asked my mom to.ship it because I was given free shipping she went to ups and they charged $22! The post office would of been cheaper but she said you pay for convenience.

Back
Top Bottom