Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I didn't want to do international because of the shipping time, but seeing some of these NDC and FNL delivery times, Im willing to make it a first option now.

Honestly, it's all about which site you pick. Make sure you refer to these threads and do your research way before RD so it won't be a mad scramble to get pairs, and then you end up with a month shipping time.

It's all about saving money vs quick shipping. I ordered oly vi from ct over the summer. They came later because of the cheap shipping but at least they were double boxed. I'd take that over a crushed box like i got from size.uk due to them shipping in a bag eastbay style
laugh.gif
Eastbay doesn't ship double boxed? I was about to pull the trigger on some Pacquiao TR1 SL's just now 
sick.gif

Why do they not answer the phones? All I have wanted to know for a whole week is if the order shipped. I dont understand why thats too much to ask.. or to even answer their phone/email/twitter. Never again will I buy from the UK.

You should probably never from overseas again. I'd love to see your reaction when shoes arrive a month later

The jags will sign a vet qb (draft one depending on if we get new gm or not)
Gabberts a backup for now. Still 23. But too much of a project. Henne is trash
If only our colors were black and red to match these xi hahaha
But i wont wear another teams jersey. Only time i ever did was the game after sean taylor died, wore his #21. Gave my boy the 21 towel for letting me rock it.

Maybe that will be their colors when they move to LA ....lol

If it was Christmas or Boxing Day, there's a good chance no one is in their office. What time are you calling? What time is it over there when you are calling?
Ive been calling since like 9... Right now its almost 5 over there (the time they close) so every time I call they are open.

They finally re-tweeted me saying "sorry, customer care should be in touch"... well they haven't been in touch for a week so....

you guys aren't alone.  mine hasn't moved from indiana either, but still says 1 business day left.  hoping it'll get updated all of a sudden tomorrow.  there was some guy just a page back saying his got updated to "out for delivery" out of nowhere
Same here for my FNL order. UPS is showing that they haven't even left Indiana yet...patiently waiting (or at least I'm trying to be patient)

Glove again! Right on cue!

No blackouts in three years? Read our lease and owner agreement. Jags aint moving. San diego is gonna be the team.

And the will keep those ugly powder blue unis to match the columbia xi that will probably release next year

I know the UK takes a month, in fact I have had stuff come from the UK after 2-3 months before.... My problem with CT is that they wont answer my emails... Like I said is it too much for a status update?? The problem isn't the slow shipping but the fact I don't even know if it was shipped yet.

CT finally re-tweeted me saying "sorry, a customer rep should be in touch..."

Yeah... well nobody has been in touch with me.

Really? Thats lamest statement i ever heard. You probably know nothing about the owners, the players, or anything.

And the rams? The team that crapped on your city to go and win a sb?

You should probably never from overseas again. I'd love to see your reaction when shoes arrive a month later

Liked it better when some of these spots were secret...snipes used to be that easy pickup...some delays on shipping but it was all good, you knew the shoes were enroute and legit. Now they won't ship to us anymore. Thank goodness I still have an in country connect.

I could care less when my kicks get here, everyone on earth is rocking them right now anyways and I have other heat to rock in the meantime. XIs will just go in the vault with his brethren.

Glove again! Right on cue!
No blackouts in three years? Read our lease and owner agreement. Jags aint moving. San diego is gonna be the team.
And the will keep those ugly powder blue unis to match the columbia xi that will probably release next year

It was a joke... I'm not even from Cali...and I know they arent going anywhere. Read up on the new owner...dude is impressive.

Really? Thats lamest statement i ever heard. You probably know nothing about the owners, the players, or anything.
And the rams? The team that crapped on your city to go and win a sb?

The players?!?!?!?! Please dont talk about that stacked roster. :rofl:

Stop getting butt hurt. There's nothing positive about that team. The owner looks like the type of guy who will spend. But that team is in bad shape. Only a HOMER would feel like there's hope.

The LA Rams made a great move. Can't blame them. They played in a crappy stadium and went to a brand new stadium. You were probably in diapers when there was such thing as the LA Rams.

Again, I'd rather have no NFL team than the Jags. Most of us here would prefer an expansion team.

They made a great move. Left my town, won a super bowl.

Did art modell make a great move to cleveland fans? Haha
Gave their superbowl to baltimore

I also wanted to post about Milkskate, I've heard that they were a shady spot and that some people have had orders cancelled from them.  I'm pleased to say that I ordered from them and that my order shipped out today.  I was able to email them after conformation and they replied back with my tracking number! :smile:

I'm good with them too... they wouldn't refund the VAT TAX but I got a tracking number already :smokin

Back
Top Bottom