Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just checked my WG order. The order status still says "processing", but when I looked under the shipping method it said "Post- 1-3 working days". I could've sworn it said "unavailable" yesterday under shipping method, but maybe I was just imagining things. Did this happen to anyone else?

I don't see why people would not flip them. It's about the money and shoes are just a material item. If someone offers you 400 for something you just paid 200 for, why won't you take it. Very few things make money that quickly. You aren't going to find a stock that will double in value in minutes.

All about getting paid and building wealth.

patiently waiting for my pairs to arrive. UPS is definitely taking its time. It usually takes 2 business days to get my stuff... its 3 days now. No beef. Just patiently waiting.

I have an amazing job. I buy multiple pairs strictly to flip and one pair to help one of my boys out. I buy multiples because I have the means to do so and so I can you use my income to build wealth. Also, my wife let me keep whatever I make flipping in my fun money account to spend on whatever I want.

I even have my sister's credit card info too so I can buy and ship to a second household.

This right here is the only issue I have with resellers. If you play by the rules, that's cool. You use alternate addresses and other hookups to buy up 30 pairs, not cool. The retailers set the rules of 1 or 2 pairs per household for a reason.

And I've already discussed this on here. Yes, it is not illegal, that doesn't make it ethical to do so.

Last edited:
People dont get it!!!!! Re-selling is so selfish!!! Some people like me just only want one pair. I have been wating for this shoe for about 16 years! Every time it comes out, I always struck out on the 11's and i know it is because of people being selfish and re-selling!!! And I never supported re-selling so I never ended up with a pair.On a side note, GOD BLESSED me this Christmas and I got my pair on release day. This will be my first time owning one of my favorite Jordan shoes. (my fav is taxi 12's) (black red 11's is my second). So you see, when you guys be selfish and not let somebody elses dreams come true, it is a big let down to the true Jordan fanatic and his childhood dreams.

I'm not a sneaker head. I'm just a huge fan of Micahel Jordan and his shoes... This shoe just made my whole year if not made my whole lifetime!!! I never could afford Jordans when I was kid. (And all I got was one pair for me).

I hope other people can stop this hype/re-selling culture and let people live thier dreams of at least owning one pair of what made them become a fan of MJ.

Does anyone know whats up with ndc's shipping? I chose standard ground shipping and I got my shipping confirmation on the 22nd. I've been constantly checking the status and it just says "READY FOR UPS". Is it something wrong with their system or is it just like this because of the holidays?

Does anyone know whats up with ndc's shipping? I chose standard ground shipping and I got my shipping confirmation on the 22nd. I've been constantly checking the status and it just says "READY FOR UPS". Is it something wrong with their system or is it just like this because of the holidays?

I got tracking confirmation on the 22nd as well. It hasn't been picked up yet but it will update today. Keep in mind it's only 6:15 there (for me) and I'm in OH, so I'll give it until the end of the day. We'll get our pairs next week, Weds-Friday.

Sizing Question:

Anyone notice the inconsistent fit on all the recent retro 11's? SJ were really tight, CG felt better but could be snug to some, same with concords. Now these new black red 11's feel a little tight also.

I wear 9.5 TTS and never had this issue with my 2000 - 2001 retros.

I should of .5 sized up with all these recent 11's and got size 10

Anyone else notice this of have this issue?

Milkskate is a flake spot, I ordered with them on Sunday. I sent them like 3 emails. They haven't responded back to one of them. If they don't get back to me, I am gonna cancel my order. That sucks I really wanted that pair. I also saw another guy say that they canceled his order.

Sizing Question:
Anyone notice the inconsistent fit on all the recent retro 11's? SJ were really tight, CG felt better but could be snug to some, same with concords. Now these new black red 11's feel a little tight also.
I wear 9.5 TTS and never had this issue with my 2000 - 2001 retros.
I should of .5 sized up with all these recent 11's and got size 10
Anyone else notice this of have this issue?

I noticed that to bro & damn I didn't go up a size for my breds thinking they would be like the cool greys or concords tts. Hopefully when I receive them they won't be OD tight like the 09 jams, but from what everyone's saying I might have to trade for a size 11.5 :smh:

Lol at ordering from a spot named Milk Skate

I am not LOL'ing funny guy ! They just canceled my order as well. Guys don't ever check this place, they are jokers. Not a serious spot. I don't want anyone else to get burned by them. I am so pissed its unreal, guys point me in the right spot or pm me. Pls & TKS

Last edited:
yea the sizing thing can be weird. i just alternated between a 9.5 and 10 when i put my orders in. one of the 2 sizes will fit. im selling off the size set that doesnt.

I am not LOL'ing funny guy ! They just canceled my order as well. Guys don't ever check this place, they are jokers. Not a serious spot. I don't want anyone else to get burned by them. I am so pissed its unreal, guys point me in the right spot or pm me. Pls & TKS
I'm sorry to hear that they cancelled your order, I ordered from them as well.  Did you hear from them at all with a conformation email, or did they just cancel?

I don't see how you guys can alternate sizes in every shoe like that; I have to have the same size in every single shoe - idk what it is, I just have to have it that way lol

Milkskate is a flake spot, I ordered with them on Sunday. I sent them like 3 emails. They haven't responded back to one of them. If they don't get back to me, I am gonna cancel my order. That sucks I really wanted that pair. I also saw another guy say that they canceled his order.

Ordered Concords from the last year and they cancelled the order.

Ordered Concords from the last year and they cancelled the order.

Are you serious bruh ? They made an excuse saying that they had more orders than they could handle. Now that I see your comment, sounds like common practice. Damn !!

I noticed that to bro & damn I didn't go up a size for my breds thinking they would be like the cool greys or concords tts. Hopefully when I receive them they won't be OD tight like the 09 jams, but from what everyone's saying I might have to trade for a size 11.5 :smh:

I wouldn't say they're as bad as 2009 jams. Those things ran small! But these 2012 Black/red 11's still seem a little on the tight side. esp in that toebox area

I don't see how you guys can alternate sizes in every shoe like that; I have to have the same size in every single shoe - idk what it is, I just have to have it that way lol

yeah man, I prefer not too and like to get TTS across the board on all my j's. I have this small OCD too which sucks. The only problem I really have is with these recent 11's. Even though I could technically wear my TTS, they fit smaller than I like. ESP the 09' jams, the black/red a close second. Concords and coolgreys I don't mind my TTS and can go either way with those.

Last edited:
why do people think finishline.com is restocking the 11s? If anything it would be some physical stores first...

Back
Top Bottom