Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

that product page was off on fnl  i had it bookmarked been refreshing all day since i seen it come back up this morning

Picked up two dif sizes because I wasn't sure which would fit.. if one doesn't fit my friend who happens to be that size asked if he can buy it off me without me killing his wallet.. what's a fair price if you sell to a friend? I was thinking since I paid $210 w/shipping and tax, that something like $250 is ok.. or am I going to soft?

cant be much of a friend. Why dont you just let him have em for what you paid?

He's more of an acquaintance/ used to be my boy like 10 years ago. I just figured I put in work to get them (if getting up early counts as putting in work :lol:) so why not make a few bucks off of it to make my time worth it helping him out. I'm not a reseller I'm not trying to get some crazy amount. I see where you guys are coming from tho..

Don't get me wrong, the Concords are beautiful. BUT....IMO, the Breds are my favorite. Love the red sole and you don't deal with the yellowing. Plus, they always looks clean. I am waiting for my pair. Should get them from NDC by 12/30. 

Picked up two dif sizes because I wasn't sure which would fit.. if one doesn't fit my friend who happens to be that size asked if he can buy it off me without me killing his wallet.. what's a fair price if you sell to a friend? I was thinking since I paid $210 w/shipping and tax, that something like $250 is ok.. or am I going to soft?
 If you consider him a good friend, retail plus tax would appropriate. Perhaps, he'll return the favor down the road. 

If an acquaintance, I'd say $280. 

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC on Saturday, but only the label has been printed. The tracking hasn't updated and I thought it might since UPS was open yesterday. Anybody else in the same boat?

I don't see how the mobile site is better than the regular one

its only better because while the main site was down and everybody was trying to get through, the mobile site was working just fine. thats why so many NTers got through on FNL for once.

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC on Saturday, but only the label has been printed. The tracking hasn't updated and I thought it might since UPS was open yesterday. Anybody else in the same boat?
same here. I'm guessing they won't be taken to UPS until the 26th. basically a slap in the face for not getting overnight shipping :lol:

Better side profile of the pair I got. Satisfied.

For those that got their Offspring orders cancelled, did they notify you? I still just have the "Order Confirmation" email 
embarassed.gif

And did anyone's order actually ship out?

for everyone worried about customs fees:

I received a customs bill (~$45) from FedEx for a couple pairs of kicks i purchased last month.

Asked the delivery guy a few questions about it and he said give them a call as they may be able to waive the fee. 

Called today and the woman kindly waived my fee. Might not work for everyone but worth a shot, the holiday spirit is in our favor!

Hope this helps some people out. 

for everyone worried about customs fees:

I received a customs bill (~$45) from FedEx for a couple pairs of kicks i purchased last month.

Asked the delivery guy a few questions about it and he said give them a call as they may be able to waive the fee. 

Called today and the woman kindly waived my fee. Might not work for everyone but worth a shot, the holiday spirit is in our favor!

Hope this helps some people out. 
where do you live and where the package came from? cuz i had an issue before where a friend of mine is station in guam and shipped me a pair of lebron X gold medal and i had to pay $65 for custom fee

Back
Top Bottom