Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For those who ordered through Finishline Mobile and used a credit card, were you charged twice? I have two charges for $207 on 12-21 and have another one for 12-24 but I only ordered one pair. The 12-21 says something like FINISHLINE MOBILE INDIANAPOLIS and the 12-24 statement says something like WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS.
I received a call from my credit card company regarding fraud and since I rarely order from Finishline (last time was in 2006) I don't know if this is normal or not.

thanks for the heads up. see double charges pending for both pairs, plus double charges for the thunders

For those that ordered from cali roots like myself. I started getting worried because I hadn't yet received a tracking number. I had only gotten an email saying that my package will be shipping out and that I'll receive an email from their "courier" in 3-10 days. I ended up going on cali roots and logging in. You had to create a profile with their website upon ordering the shoes. After I logged in (your username is your email address and the password was a 4 digit code that they sent in your order confirmation email), I went under my profile, and clicked on the order status...and BLAM!!! Shipping info is tracking there. My pair just left Jarfalla, SE. Didn't even know they are in Sweden. So yeah...If you ordered from caliroots, I wouldn't be suprised if you never receive a tracking number. Prolly gotta just follow it thru their site. Still salty over paying 260 for these. But atleast I know I'll have an authorized pair, instead of gambling with eBay and all of the thousands of early shoes on there, and most likely paying more. God I never succeed on the U.S. sites. I had 6 tabs open all ready to go before 5 am. Refreshin like crazy. Verizion FIOS connection. And....fail. SMMFH.

Hahaha this is so funny... so I posted an ad on craigslist stating that I was looking for a pair of Jordan 11 Space Jams... and this guy replies saying "$450" and with a pic attached of the new Bred 11s LOL. I was lmao. :rofl:

:lol:

I don't know how much prices will fall, but a guy I work with just sold his pair for $400. :x

Got my shipping confirmation from SNS, but won't receive the shoes until January 2....No worries though, at least I'm getting a pair

Damn international orders being delivered quicker than the NDC orders huh, package has been showing arrival scan in Memphis, TN since Friday.  
Most of those international orders were being picked up by FedEx while the shoes had just gone live on NDC and other US retailer sites. Because of the time difference and the fact that those UK/Euro sites had 500 pairs to shuffle through compared to IS retailers having the other 350,000 I can see why the overseas pairs showed up sooner. Most of the delivery companies don't move packages on Saturday and Sunday, so u less you were lucky, NDC couldn't get ur package to the shopper in time to move em before the weekend kicked in.

For those that ordered from cali roots like myself. I started getting worried because I hadn't yet received a tracking number. I had only gotten an email saying that my package will be shipping out and that I'll receive an email from their "courier" in 3-10 days. I ended up going on cali roots and logging in. You had to create a profile with their website upon ordering the shoes. After I logged in (your username is your email address and the password was a 4 digit code that they sent in your order confirmation email), I went under my profile, and clicked on the order status...and BLAM!!! Shipping info is tracking there. My pair just left Jarfalla, SE. Didn't even know they are in Sweden. So yeah...If you ordered from caliroots, I wouldn't be suprised if you never receive a tracking number. Prolly gotta just follow it thru their site. Still salty over paying 260 for these. But atleast I know I'll have an authorized pair, instead of gambling with eBay and all of the thousands of early shoes on there, and most likely paying more. God I never succeed on the U.S. sites. I had 6 tabs open all ready to go before 5 am. Refreshin like crazy. Verizion FIOS connection. And....fail. SMMFH.
Yeah I ordered off of Cali too man, I'm gonna contact them on Thursday or Friday to see what's up with the VAT charge since we're from US.  

Fingers crossed for no customs.

Tracking numbers are recycled, so you probably got one that was used before. Be patient and wait 24-48 hours before things are updated...jesus.
Ok, thank you to everybody that responded. Leave Jesus out of this.

I was a little worried because I wasn't 100% sure Finishline charged my card yet, and I used the remaining balance on that card to buy Thunder IVs.
I assume they charge it as soon as you get your order confirmation, but just wasn't 100%.

Ok, thank you to everybody that responded. Leave Jesus out of this.

I was a little worried because I wasn't 100% sure Finishline charged my card yet, and I used the remaining balance on that card to buy Thunder IVs.
I assume they charge it as soon as you get your order confirmation, but just wasn't 100%.
They charged it once the package has shipped.

starting to lose hope, seeing all these kids posting their pairs on instagram :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
starting to lose hope, seeing all these kids posting their pairs on instagram
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Hang in there man, patience will pay off..

Yeah I ordered off of Cali too man, I'm gonna contact them on Thursday or Friday to see what's up with the VAT charge since we're from US.  

Fingers crossed for no customs.

Yeah...never really thought to contact them to have the VAT live removed. I knowthat I read on some euros Isites that they don't remove the VAT for US customers. Definitely worth a shot. You just going to email them I assume with your confirmation number?

Yeah...never really thought to contact them to have the VAT live removed. I knowthat I read on some euros Isites that they don't remove the VAT for US customers. Definitely worth a shot. You just going to email them I assume with your confirmation number?
Yes, it is definitely worth a shot, but I doubt that they will remove it I'll message you if they get removed so you can do the same man.  Also they just emailed me like a couple days ago since you can track it online said it departured Jarfalla.  

Hopefully, the box doesn't come in the mail all jacked up and everything.

I lost hope on getting them cause i got stuck in the snow and couldnt make it to the release of the shoe so i bought the cool greys 9 at our store and then today i was bragging to my bro about all my recent pic ups andd he was like you dont got these and he sent me a pick of the playoff 11s with the recipt and then he said he didnt want em so i can have em as a bday/ christmas gift

I had them in my cart on Finnishline mobile then checked out through Paypal but the transaction didnt go through and cart was empty. So then i hit the back button a few times add another pair to my cart check out with my card and instantly get email confirmation.... So the next day i get 2 shipped emails..... come to find out the paypal pair went through and i now have 2 on the way.. :smokin

Did anyone order from Finishline and got express delivery but got charged for regualar shipping. Oh yea I received my pair today 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom