Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got both my finishline confirmations and tracking numbers! Chose standard shipping and they'll be here Christmas Eve!!

My order is in progress with NDC but noticed that the charges was gone when I check my account online. I used a debit credit card. Is ndc known for canceling orders?

Last edited:
FNL shipped both my orders. Its a miracle. Already departed will be here after xmas.

Last edited:
My order is in progress with NDC but noticed that the charges was gone when I check my account online. I used a debit credit card. Is ndc known for canceling orders?
You should call their custom service # it will take three minutes and they should tell you if you are good to go or not.

If anybody sees a restock online for retail in a size 7.5 or 8 can you please pm me. I waited from 7:30 to 1:30 to get in on any site online then got in on fnl to only get 2 errors on my cc then another on my PayPal account and no shoes. The line at the mall for the tickets was long and 3 bloody fights broke out at the least popular mall then the line to buy the shoes was out the door past the next department store.

Even Malaysia has resellers!!??

This is nothing new though to be honest. That part of the globe has been providing a reselling service for decades....

Then I find out and have proof that a local store getting the breds are keeping some of the stock so they can flip it in the reseller market for better profits.... That just F***ing pisses me off!!

Also been going on for years everywhere... In the US and everywhere else... Capitalism at its finest...

The thing is that not muh can be done... Once they get their shipments in... They own the sneakers and can do whatever they want with them...

Only thing you can do is not shop with them...

If anybody sees a restock online for retail in a size 7.5 or 8 can you please pm me. I waited from 7:30 to 1:30 to get in on any site online then got in on fnl to only get 2 errors on my cc then another on my PayPal account and no shoes. The line at the mall for the tickets was long and 3 bloody fights broke out at the least popular mall then the line to buy the shoes was out the door past the next department store.

Just frequent kicksdeals.com they post when sites get restocks. And bookmark the fnl bred page as well as nike store newest footwear. If you wanna get really crazy have FNL FL Nike store tweets sent to your phone.

FNL customer service is cool. Dude I talked too applied my Winners Circle number to the order, even said only 1 of his two orders have shipped and that they might all be shipped by Saturday. 

Last edited:
If you ordered on finishline and got a confirmation, especially if you went the mobile route and ordered the m.finishline site, I wouldn't actually believe it until you have those shoes on your door steps. I did it the mobile route. I was happy that I got my email yesterday morning about  9.45am ET after trying those crazy websites. But they will be cancelling orders. I can just feel it. One of my dudes order the ray allens a while ago, called in finishline a few days later and they told him they were sold out! He had a confirmation number sent to his email, money drawn from his account as well. I would be salty myself too. But if you haven't heard anything, then it is due to the high orders of processing, The Holidays, or you just didnt end up getting them. But try calling the number as well. I just wouldnt get my hopes up until you actually see them. I also was told there was 500,000 made. I definitely believe there will be a restock.

If you ordered on finishline and got a confirmation, especially if you went the mobile route and ordered the m.finishline site, I wouldn't actually believe it until you have those shoes on your door steps. I did it the mobile route. I was happy that I got my email yesterday morning about  9.45am ET after trying those crazy websites. But they will be cancelling orders. I can just feel it. One of my dudes order the ray allens a while ago, called in finishline a few days later and they told him they were sold out! He had a confirmation number sent to his email, money drawn from his account as well. I would be salty myself too. But if you haven't heard anything, then it is due to the high orders of processing, The Holidays, or you just didnt end up getting them. But try calling the number as well. I just wouldnt get my hopes up until you actually see them. I also was told there was 500,000 made. I definitely believe there will be a restock.

:smh: "I was told there was 500,000" made.....

I used the mobile Link, my pair was shipped already. I got the "Shipped Email" at 625 am. But they were shipped way earlier than that. All you have to do is click your confirmation email to check on order status.

Back
Top Bottom