Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I don't really care about the box. Been wanting these since I missed out on the CDPs.. Will probably be an easy enough cop if I do my homework.

I'm usually one to reserve judgment on early photos but wow...the release version better look completely different than those.

the photo with Air jordan 4 boxes Look like the countdown Packs.

Yall can say that pair is fake but toe box looks just like the other pics posted from sneaker hotline, this pair just seems tied tighter.

Sneakr hotlines pics are what they will look like, now decide if you will cop.

but Keeping thinking they are going to change tho :lol:

Shoes look trash, and as pics leak out they will continue to look trash

tumblr_m7to2lf5mQ1qcuv78o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7to2lf5mQ1qcuv78o2_500.jpg

now these look a lot better

Speaking of CDP pairs did anyone else find the CDP XI very uncomfortable? I ended up selling mine after like 3 wears because they hurt my feet so bad.

Seriously folks, we should boycott this release unless we get better pics.
I know its early, but we need to show JB we aren't gonna take anything they give us.
I'm down, anyone else?

Boycott Jordan Brand over the release cause some chump amateur "sneaker journalists" are posting fakes and b grades months out? Yeah, that makes so much sense. Boycott the shoe and its maker that you will inevitably (try to) buy in December. Too funny.

^^ Thank you for posting those! Not bad at all...

Sneakernews can go to Hell. Punks. You're that thirsty for hits you have to put fake breds on your page?

the marquee sole pics look great - but they always look good....

my two concerns will be the fit (CDP fits were garbage) and whether Jordan is going to actually use a regular box (hoping for a redone 2012 box harkening back to the OG release like the IV's)

The lack of a xi box like the last 3 won't keep me from buying these, but it will take away from the release a little bit. I bet someone could make a killing manufacturing "aftermarket" collector boxes for these if that's possible.

I wonder wat system Nike/JB will implement for this release if any... This year has been crazy far beyond any year I can recall but my gut feelin is tellin me that nothing will be done & more crazy sh*t will continue to happen.

^^ Thank you for posting those! Not bad at all...
Sneakernews can go to Hell. Punks. You're that thirsty for hits you have to put fake breds on your page?

what did i tell you? some of these sites want tons of hits on their site so they put up teasers and garbage pics so they can be the "first" with pics and garbage like that.

those MS pics do look awesome though

Not gonna lie those MS pics look wonderful. Man I was trying to slow down this year and skip these but not sure if I can!

Back
Top Bottom