Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

your just cheap or dont realy want em. they 185 plus tax safe to say $200..your paying $70 bucks for a secured pair thats coming to your door, no line no hassle no nonsense.
CUSTOMS FEE. THATS ANOTHER $40 POSSIBLY $50 MAI DUDE

LOL smdh at me not realizing what OS was. I got em in my cart, tryna decide to pull the trigger. I'd like em closer to 220 thats my budget. I COULD do 2 pair at closer to 200 if I had to but thatd make money real tight for the rest the month. Decisions decisions.

Concords are more rare...and theybsell for 350 on ebay if ds...I wouldnt trade my cords for breds...thats just me tho.
It really depends man Concords were much much more limited than the Bred's.  If that sole is still icey I'd go for it especially if you have double on the Bred's.  Me personally I don't like Concords would only cop for trade bait.  It is a fair deal.

Could possibly easy to pick up another pair of XI's but definitely not for below $350.
Def gonna pull the trigger if the soles are still icey... 

For those who are ordering from OS to get the VAT removed you have to wait until your order is delivered then if you decide you want to keep them, you have to email them asking for a VAT refund.
Good looking out. May do this as a last resort if NDC doesn't come through

Source?  I mean it's hard to believe NBAstore won't be getting these.

I called NBA already and asked and its a no-go...

Search "Jordan Retro" on DSG...the next release they will have is Jan 5th. They did have bred 4s and when u searched that the week before it said the next release was the date of Black Friday...I'm not ***********

How is the concord that rare? Finishline recently unloaded another batch.
Just watch the market. Concords still at the 320-350 range atm.

Nba store definently getting these....dunno but think richards is to...ill b checking either way
Or is he pulling what me you and a couple of NT'ers did on JJ 
grin.gif

Still upset how I didn't lock up on JJ..

Last edited:
your just cheap or dont realy want em. they 185 plus tax safe to say $200..your paying $70 bucks for a secured pair thats coming to your door, no line no hassle no nonsense.

Umm are you forgetting the customs fee
and thats about 90$ or so over retail .
So im possibly looking at paying 100 + retail .
Nah you can have that hassle

Back
Top Bottom