Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Its funny how the 4s this year all got OG-esque packaging (box, tissue paper, hang tag) but these get shoe inserts?
They should at the very least come in a different box than every retro this year (after Playoff 12s).
I hope JB switches it up on us, because as of now, I'm kinda upset.
The packaging looks lazy.
JB doesn't care about us.
:lol:

23rd anniversary of the 4s this year...which is why they got the special box. Same reason why the 3s last year got the OG packaging.

What's the next laughable argument gonna be, the color of the shoe inserts?

No slide box, but special paper. $5 more. By the looks of the pictures the patent leather is cut even lower. Changes of the colors.whats next thin laces? :smh:

As much as I'm a sucker for all of the small details, give me a plain box as long as the shoes inside are on point. I'm talking good ankle and tongue padding. Then I may actually keep a pair instead of trading them. Doubt that's going to happen, though.

I don't get why people are complaining about colors already, these are just early pics. It's not as if these are releasing in a month, there's still nearly half a year left to finalize the RD product.

I don't get why people are complaining about colors already, these are just early pics. It's not as if these are releasing in a month, there's still nearly half a year left to finalize the RD product.
Not necessarily, shoes are already in production. 

With that being said, there is no point in bickering over these early pairs because they're fakes. Haven't we learned from the whole space jam restock, clear vs milky toe concord debacle last year? Whoever is producing the shoes, is taking notes and getting better. Relax people, we won't see a true finished product until around November.

Its funny how the 4s this year all got OG-esque packaging (box, tissue paper, hang tag) but these get shoe inserts?
They should at the very least come in a different box than every retro this year (after Playoff 12s).
I hope JB switches it up on us, because as of now, I'm kinda upset.
The packaging looks lazy.
JB doesn't care about us.
:lol:

23rd anniversary of the 4s this year...which is why they got the special box. Same reason why the 3s last year got the OG packaging.

What's the next laughable argument gonna be, the color of the shoe inserts?

I'm just saying that they should at least give us the same box they been using for the 11s for 3 years.

Its one thing to justify the price hike by giving us better quality and packaging, but its another to keep everything the same and still increase price.

Man sneakerhotline's price has gone up since yesterday, the hype has already begun smh. Yesterday when they first announced it, 9.5 was $300 plus $35 for shipping. Now the base price is $325 plus $10 for 9.5 plus $35 for shipping.

dont get me wrong, the shoe itself look great, maybe better than CDP's but the hype that this sneaker brings just changes my mind about it soo much. I think this will be the first year people camp for more than one day
mean.gif

So on the Stock pic it looks like they are going to come in one of the new JB boxes and not the same box that the cool greys, space jams, and concords all did they last few releases??? w-t-f i dont even like the new boxes? does anyone know what these are coming in

So on the Stock pic it looks like they are going to come in one of the new JB boxes and not the same box that the cool greys, space jams, and concords all did they last few releases??? w-t-f i dont even like the new boxes? does anyone know what these are coming in
its too early to worry about the box. Its almost too early to even judge pics...

the comparison pic made the space jams look better, easy pass with that crappy patent cut all the way to the midsole, what a joke

lulz @ ammonia, anyways maybe those pics are of a GS pair. that might explain the plain box. did GS come with the plastic trees? just a thought...

Last edited:
dont get me wrong, the shoe itself look great, maybe better than CDP's but the hype that this sneaker brings just changes my mind about it soo much. I think this will be the first year people camp for more than one day:smh:

This. I'm not camping out for more than 12 for these and even that is a stretch...

I think I speak for everyone planning on copping a pair that the box that they come in will not make or break the purchase decision....they will be copped (attempted at least! Hahaha). The collector box, along with the shoe trees, is just a nice touch that helps to justify the premium.

And speaking of the shoe trees, I find it funny that they come with a shoe that has the least amount of creasing issues where as the III's or IV's for example, don't come with anything but cardboard and tissue. :lol:

im sure the box will be like all the other 11 holiday release, sj,cg, concord, why change up after 3 years, we still 5 months away everything hasnt been produce yet im sure

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you guys are crying about a box? I understand that it doesnt make sense given the price hike but the actual shoes should be the issue at hand.

The shape looks like crap around the heel area. It looks really slanted //// Hopefully production pairs are a little better. As for PL cut, I expect them to be varied from bad to good like the concords were.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you guys are crying about a box? I understand that it doesnt make sense given the price hike but the actual shoes should be the issue at hand.
The shape looks like crap around the heel area. It looks really slanted //// Hopefully production pairs are a little better. As for PL cut, I expect them to be varied from bad to good like the concords were.

I get it but if they aren't giving us extras then throw them in a normal box with a $160 price tag , the materials for these aren't premium they're using the same crap as they use on all other retros , nike has us bent over a barrel and they know it

Back
Top Bottom