Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

drove by my store at like 6 and there were 30 ppl about camping i beeped twice an yelled "just copped my pairs" lol they looked hella pissed

SNS is a lock. Was able to get the Stealths off of JJ last week. hoping that grabbing the breds will be a cinch. but expecting the worst...

Unfortunately I feel as if tomorrow, and throughout the weekend we might see some of the highest numbers of crime/killings ever linked to a shoe release. The "end of the world" crap is making this a perfect storm for the crazies to come out. I am legitimately concerned for everyone's safety tomorrow. Hope all stay safe. THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE

My girl trying to grab all her gear. Found more than me lol

Last edited:
11's man this crap keeps staying at the damn screen where i try to enter my credit card >_>

Damn man I got 3 pairs of size 11 from CT. Had a bunch of computers open. What was taking you so long to check out? Do you even click?

For the people worrying about their SNS orders getting cancelled for ordering multiple pairs-I believe when concords dropped people were able to get 2 pairs by placing two separate orders. Can anyone confirm this?

I GOT THROUGH ON WG! Thank you God, I can go finish these 2 take home finals due tomorrow at noon. Got confirmation email, now the shipping email then I'm content. :smokin

wellgosh is processing my order. trynna get a 5th pair lol. ANd like the guy above me said, its only the 1st quarter. Hopefully ill have 10 by the time its all said and done. Gonna trade a few, sell a few, and keep two

Back
Top Bottom