Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Call me a gimmick BUT I like the December Xi boxes. If they do that, I'll just use the money on that google tablet and some beats. Kinda debating about not getting this release anyway. They way the "23" on the back of Cdps peeled right off, leave me feeling sour. Only thing the breds have going right now is that they're my favorite shoe of all time.
Agreed is really the only way JB can justify the price increase. The 2012 boxes are crap anyway, feel a lot like cardboard paper.

I feel like it would be the smartest/ safest decison for Jordan to release these online only. If they want to avoid all the chaos, injuries, and crimes don't put these in stores. Plus, employees of the stores are corrupt. Its all based on luck, but it keeps people safe and Jordan stays clean

Wrong.

Jams dropped on the 24th. And CDP pack dropped on the 20th.

And just so everyone knows, Zyzz get's all his info from Jay. So whenever he posts info he heard, make sure to take it with a grain of salt.

CDP wasnt a december release?

im talking about when ever they said it releases the 23rd it always did, regardless of it. its chrostimas time

and :rofl:

i dont even talk to the dude, what info did i drop? SMH hop off

First Look:

Via SneakerWatch

I know this is alot of people's favorite shoe, but I've always preferred the concords over these by far. Don't get me wrong, these are still a great shoe but just not in my top 10. There's a bunch of black/red J's I'd take over these...

I know this is alot of people's favorite shoe, but I've always preferred the concords over these by far. Don't get me wrong, these are still a great shoe but just not in my top 10. There's a bunch of black/red J's I'd take over these...

Id personally take blk/red 1's over the blk/red XI but i need a pair to give my 01's a rest...... hopefully they dont completely suck like the CDP's did had to get rid of those after the 1st wear

Last edited:
never owned these either..too hype to get em..already have someone holding me down with one pair. asked him if he could hold me down with 3 or 4 pairs and he told me to hit him up closer to release date..hopefully he comes thru on the multiple pairs. i would get 10 pairs of these if i could get my hands on them. needless to say, i will probably try to camp and/or buy online for extra pairs. i know im going hard for these but these are my all time favorites and i've never owned them. def need at the bare minimum 3 purr

never owned these either..too hype to get em..already have someone holding me down with one pair. asked him if he could hold me down with 3 or 4 pairs and he told me to hit him up closer to release date..hopefully he comes thru on the multiple pairs. i would get 10 pairs of these if i could get my hands on them. needless to say, i will probably try to camp and/or buy online for extra pairs. i know im going hard for these but these are my all time favorites and i've never owned them. def need at the bare minimum 3 purr
Same here fam got my nephew holding me a pair down. He said employees can only hold 3-4 pairs total, so he got me one pair. I'm going to have to try to cop a pair online for the wife.

I was excited about these originally but eh. Looking at at least that picture, something doesn't sit right with me. I'll make my final decision once more pics surface. Either way, I still have my OGs to wear.

Same here fam got my nephew holding me a pair down. He said employees can only hold 3-4 pairs total, so he got me one pair. I'm going to have to try to cop a pair online for the wife.

where does your nephew work? one of my boy works at FL and his store manager doesn't let him hold any pairs smh.

one picture, with a tight square crop, of the shoe titled on its side and people are writing these off? I mean obviously every XI gets compared to the patent cuts and shape of the OG and '01, but one instagram pic gets panties in a bunch around here. For every crap angle, there will be a photo that makes people say these look great. Same story, different retro.

These should be alot better than the the CDP's. Those were horrendous! Literally felt like you were standing on cardboard. The quality lately seems to be slowly getting better so hopefully these won't be rushed.

one picture, with a tight square crop, of the shoe titled on its side and people are writing these off? I mean obviously every XI gets compared to the patent cuts and shape of the OG and '01, but one instagram pic gets panties in a bunch around here. For every crap angle, there will be a photo that makes people say these look great. Same story, different retro.

Thank You!

I actully miss the days when you didn't know when the shoe goes into production. All this early unnecessary info makes my stomach turn and just gets the hypebeasts going for no damn reason. :smh:. There is too much nitpicking from those who probably aren't into shoes, just the fad. This &%$# sickens me.

Last edited:
Retro 11s are laughable. Overhyped, out of shape, bad quality trash IMO. Send me back to 1995 so I can get a REAL pair of 11s.

Back
Top Bottom