Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

moved to pairs today in less then an hour for $325.00 each off craigslist

going to get another 2 tomorrow
one to stock and another to flip

Yeah right they'll still buy as many as they can off every U.S. site straight fiends.

Youre right, this shoe is like no other

Last edited:
I bought all my shoes from the UK besides for my foams, and I have never been hit wit customs. Just coped for $204 USD

Finally all the stress about these shoes are over. Euro sites always come through even tho we end up paying a little bit more 

Well I stuck out on every damn thing I was in. Nike RSVP 0 - 3 footaction raffle and moes sneaker spot I guess it's NDC or bust but I have feeling Imma strike out on there too.

250 is the max and thats not from just one place its for a 24hr period. I havent ordered from end since they started declaring full price. I bought some pants that were on sale for 150 that were reg 250. End declared the full price and the shipping they charged me. This was years ago but I still hear horror stories about end. SF being one that hates end.
Interesting.  I guess that's a slightly different situation since the pants were $250 originally...I feel your pain regardless, man.  Since these shoes came out to about $230 total including shipping (and they aren't on sale), hopefully it won't happen.  fingers crossed.

BTW what freakin pants cost $250 originally??  Are they made out of flywire and human baby skin? I'd much rather use that $250 on pieces of cheap nylon and pleather that were glued together by a chinese girl for 5 cents an hour and then go crazy on a forum about them.....

........eh......hrm. facepalm.jpg

Actually, did anyone notice if the usual End non-EU discount was applied? I didn't see it when I checked out. 

KICKZ.COM

Shipped to the US.
[table][tr][th=""]PRODUCT NAME[/th][th=""]QUANTITY[/th][th=""]PRODUCT PRICE[/th][th=""]TOTAL SUM[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping:[/td][td]50,00 €[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total sum[/td][td] [/td][td]VAT included 54,95 €[/td][td]329,74 €[/td][/tr][tr][td]AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO[/td][td]2[/td][td]139,87 €[/td][td]279,74 €[/td][/tr][/table]
$437.14

I had rewards points at HANON SHOP. Brought it all the way down to $198.12 shipped to the US, no customs, no fees. :pimp:

KICKZ.COM

Shipped to the US.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PRODUCT NAME[/TH]
[TH]QUANTITY[/TH]
[TH]PRODUCT PRICE[/TH]
[TH]TOTAL SUM[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Shipping:[/TD]