Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

all you bay heads...i got a call from a local footlocker for a raffle...keep those phones on! i actually missed it because i was in a meeting at work, called back the guy said he would hook me up, and that I could come in to pick up my size 10...lucky is an understatement....good luck to you all, gonna try for a second pair online tonight, since i got my brothers hooked up at footlocker

Is C-Roots allowing more than 1 pair per order??

Sidenote: It took a while to do payment thru paypal but my handy dandy Credit Card was much smoother >D

So advice for NT'ers buying from EU, your C.C may help ur order process faster. Merry Xmas!!

Here i come Thunders!! :lol:

This product is currently out of stock.
Some of the products are currently out of stock
This product is currently out of stock.
Some of the products are currently out of stock​

:smh:

You are guaranteed to pay customs at end. the cut off is 250, end will declare the full value plus shipping they wont declare the price you paid they will declare the uk rate and the shipping

Last edited:
I didn't get any type of order conformation from SNS and they said there was an error when I was checking out but there is a pending charge from them in my bank account?? somebody help me out and let me know if I got em or they will cancel it

They won't cancel it..they'll just tell you there is no record of your order.

I didn't get any type of order conformation from SNS and they said there was an error when I was checking out but there is a pending charge from them in my bank account?? somebody help me out and let me know if I got em or they will cancel it

Same here, I got the confirmation page and everything but no email. I'm gonna shoot other shots though...

You are guaranteed to pay customs at end. the cut off is 250, end will declare the full value plus shipping they wont declare the price you paid they will declare the uk rate and the shipping
I just

I Just got my receipt from them and it says $231.95USD.

i feel adrenaline rushing and tryin to help everyone i can in here although i got my pairs...I LOOOVE IT!!!!(told you niketalk got me sick)

You are guaranteed to pay customs at end. the cut off is 250, end will declare the full value plus shipping they wont declare the price you paid they will declare the uk rate and the shipping[/SIZE]
not always true, got 2 pairs of bred ivs from sns with no customs fees...be obnoxious elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom