Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

UNDFTD's shirt :rolleyes

Apologies if this has been discussed, but does anyone have tips for a Nike Chicago pickup tomorrow? I received a DM saying that I have a spot in line and the pickup is from 8 to 5. Does this mean I will get a pair in my size?
yes just be there between 8 to 5 or they have the right not to sell them to you

I'm wearing mine to finishline in the morning to go pick up the new ones. Then, I might retire them after further examination of the 2012s.

i wore my CDP xi when i camped out last sunday and everybody's looking at em. they thought it's the early release coz they look brand new. told em that i just wore them couple times

Long time "lurker" but decided to go ahead and join so I could post. I am here in Atlanta, and the cop could have gone bad, but honestly the ticket situation at South DeKalb Mall here in Atlanta was not bad. I think it was handled a lot better for the "Concord Midnight Release" but it really appears to be a disconnect between mall security and these stores. Showed up around 6A on Sunday morning and was about 10th in line, was not able to get my size 10.5, but ended up with a size 10 due to some schenanigans, but either way I am somewhat pleased, just getting too old for this though. 

You obviously don't get what I'm saying.
Helping each other is great but posting like that is a backhand slap to anyone that took the time to search it all.

nah man, its still just a list of sites. one that can basically be found under the legit website thread on here. people still have to do their own research on each site if they want to try to buy them. your over-thinking it...

Lol dudes where there "best" shoes to sneaker releases only. Wtf is the point I that? Like dudes saying. Just broke out these 2001's for the first time to wait in line for my raffle. Like ok cowboy you spent 125 to Pre game to spend 200?

I can't believe how expensive shoes are now. I remember when the Foam Ones were $180 back in 97 and I was like "hell naw." Now I'm salivating at the chance to cop multiple pairs of these at an even higher price.

Lol dudes where there "best" shoes to sneaker releases only. Wtf is the point I that? Like dudes saying. Just broke out these 2001's for the first time to wait in line for my raffle. Like ok cowboy you spent 125 to Pre game to spend 200?
And they wonder why they're targets.

Straight zip up and chancletas for me. Why dudes dress up to pick up shoes is something I'll never grasp.

I think the Concord release is what fueled this years release to be even more hectic.
Honestly I don't understand, Space Jam release there was hype, but still able to cop that morning, Cool Grey release, little more hype, copped during midnight release, Concord release *red alert*, then these here. It was people in line talking about they don't care what size, they just want one to sale, is the thirst this high everywhere, is there an area where these are easy to cop in the AM with a little bit of work ?

No isn't. NT isn't the only website dedicated to Jordan releases and there is also this thing called Social Media. Believe me, NT is a very small amount of shoe heads in this country lurkers or not. That list right there is circulating through millions of people on Twitter right now so there is no reason for anyone to get mad about a list that's already being seen by many people anyway.

I have been here for a while and didnt even know about half those site. It might be bc im to lazy to look at old pages:rolleyes

Just in case you missed it.

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.

PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.

Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom