Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

a little more money and you could have OGs, and the difference between 01s and the cdp is almost equivalent to the difference in OGs to 01s IMO

I've been seeing OG's selling cheaper than the 2001 retros...I would prefer the 2001 retro instead since it would be less likely to have separation anywhere on the shoes
cleaverkicks you gotta learn how to quote bro. Second thread I've seen you use this strange style of quoting
laugh.gif

But yeah, another issue is when the patent leather gets TOO old it's more likely to crack.

However, what rcjbbp1313 makes sense to me as far as patent cut (and the white accent on OG). Can't attest to comfort though and I can't imagine the OG being THAT much more comfortable than the '01.

21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif

Miles difference....imagine a UNDS'n a virgin...then come back 5 years later after she finishes college...

a little more money and you could have OGs, and the difference between 01s and the cdp is almost equivalent to the difference in OGs to 01s IMO

I've been seeing OG's selling cheaper than the 2001 retros...I would prefer the 2001 retro instead since it would be less likely to have separation anywhere on the shoes
cleaverkicks you gotta learn how to quote bro. Second thread I've seen you use this strange style of quoting
laugh.gif

But yeah, another issue is when the patent leather gets TOO old it's more likely to crack.

However, what rcjbbp1313 makes sense to me as far as patent cut (and the white accent on OG). Can't attest to comfort though and I can't imagine the OG being THAT much more comfortable than the '01.

Yea, I know its my phone it messes up the format sometimes when I quote...

laugh.gif

Yea, I know its my phone it messes up the format sometimes when I quote...

the OGs that i sold were much more comfortable than my 01s but they were in not as good of shape so im on the hunt for OGs again. i think the look and feel are much better than any XI after 95/96

I've been trying to find an OG pair forever now. So far all the ones I've found we're at a ridiculous price

^yeah you're gunna drop around 400 to 500 on a decent pair, DS if you get a good find but trust me they are worth it

^yeah you're gunna drop around 400 to 500 on a decent pair, DS if you get a good find but trust me they are worth it

Not true...so many pairs on B/S and on Ebay for around 300-500...maybe that's only for size 8-9 though 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Not true...so many pairs on B/S and on Ebay for around 300-500...maybe that's only for size 8-9 though 
tongue.gif

Yea, that's the price range I been seeing for DS pairs but I wear a size 8.5 so that might be why, I don't know how much the bigger sizes are going for...

I bought a DS pair size 11 OG's for 400 around last Christmas. No signs of separation or cracking at all since I've been wearing them. I love how the red bottom is brighter than any other pair. I love these.

Miles difference....imagine a UNDS'n a virgin...then come back 5 years later after she finishes college...

Are all of you really gonna ignore that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
man said unds'ing a virgin

laugh.gif

21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif

Wait. Wait. Wait. Did this dude just say an UNDS virgin? Really? REALLY?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DEAD

tongue.gif

Yea, that's the price range I been seeing for DS pairs but I wear a size 8.5 so that might be why, I don't know how much the bigger sizes are going for...

yeah size 11s are going for rape, but are worth it, hell id take a decent pair not even nds thats how great they are and i'll take beater OGs over cdps or the 2012s thats just me probably

Back
Top Bottom