Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Father's day is what makes this shoe iconic in many ways. How anyone who claims to be a true Jordan head doesn't understand what that hash tag means just baffles me. Go read some history books, kids. :smh:

Lol, my mobile notification just went off 3mins after the ntsf tweet, can't rely on that thing at all :smh:

Is there a cutoff time for them to send out their RSVP? Is it 7pm or am I imagining that? Don't want to be on the computer until midnight.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought the same thing dude, but you really can't go wrong with the tri tip sandwich next time you go there try it.  It won't let you down. 
happy.gif
Might have to try it now. I'll think of you as I'm staring at my pager to buzz. 
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Mannnn!! i was refreshing my twitter page as my boss talked to me on  the other side of my computer and was able to get in on NTSF #fathersday right when it went live. really hope i get a DM back saying i won..fingers crossed. How did my other bay area people do?

change of plans, I will be picking up my pair from Nike Chi, first time seeing it after the remodel :nerd: haven't ever picked up from an RSVP before, i'm expecting chaos though :lol:

I've never had an issue with case sensitive tags. always go lower case and always get it whether it was lower case or not.

confirmed for NTCHI, was worried a for a min there.  hopefully i can grab a 2nd during the online release when the servers melt.

Back
Top Bottom