Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone else hear that NikeSF is closing after this year?
frown.gif
why would they close one of their marquee flagship store in the west coast
grin.gif

I don't think NTSF is gonna tweet it within the next hour...Got work.

Best of luck to the rest of you!

glad to see the shoes go to those who really deserve it, and put their life on the line for all of us...gl fam, send out holiday wishes to your friends in the service and tell them thank you for all they do!

Thanks man will do!!

wow nice come up. everyone so into the rsvp that they probably didn't even notice.

Been refreshing that Foamposite page longer than twitter today!

To the person that asked earlier, sorry man, re-sold out in the foams.

Congrats! I hope I get lucky with Chi city as well! What size did you win in? If you dont mind me asking

10.5 at Chicago, but I just ended up winning a second pair at MOA so I think I'm gonna leave that pair at Chicago for someone else to get. I can't believe this, never win these things and I happen to win 3 today :smokin

From what I understand, they are going to remodel the whole store and re-open it a a nike store, not a niketown.
Wow, never heard about that. So it would undergo a whole remodel and everything? How long do you think they would be out for?

Congrats! I hope I get lucky with Chi city as well! What size did you win in? If you dont mind me asking

10.5 at Chicago, but I just ended up winning a second pair at MOA so I think I'm gonna leave that pair at Chicago for someone else to get. I can't believe this, never win these things and I happen to win 3 today :smokin

10.5 unclaimed at ntchi check...i know there will be A LOT mor just like you

Nike Chicago was closed this past year for about 6 months. Opened back up in October after being closed all summer. Much nicer layout in the new place than before.

10.5 at Chicago, but I just ended up winning a second pair at MOA so I think I'm gonna leave that pair at Chicago for someone else to get. I can't believe this, never win these things and I happen to win 3 today
smokin.gif
SO LUCKY! I entered Chicago for the 10.5! I am the most unlucky person.. Shoot

Back
Top Bottom