Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@Nike going to troll, thinking you got a winning confirmation this evening

:rofl:

Have fun at BAN camp!!!

Last edited:
hopefully NTSF does their's late like the rest of their #RSVPs lately, still at work till 1 pm
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
!might wanna edit that pic up there man.
Just got off work. Due saw me browsing NT and saw a pic of the 11s and asked me if I was getting the breeds. Not bred but breed. Smh bred is bad enough
Edit. Feels good to have a pair locked down

Last edited:
Soo, what are the rest of you guys doing while you're waiting for the Tweet at your respective cities??? :nerd:

I hurd NTNY got dumb pairs

Lmao @Jumpmankb, I sent a DM to them for the hell of it 5 mins later. Not coppin tho :lol:

Last edited:
i'd estimate it at 2 seconds delay but really its virtually the same, it comes down to asking yourself do you want to press that refresh buttom every second just to be a second earlier.

Soo, what are the rest of you guys doing while you're waiting for the Tweet at your respective cities???
nerd.gif
watching speed, legs kicked up on the coffee table. Patiently waiting. Might bust a Home Alone, order some food and leave the cash in the mailbox or something

I expect this in the next however many pages
A: DM'd within 5 seconds
B: DM'd in no more than 10 seconds
C: DM'd in under a minute
D: DM'd 5 minutes later
An hour later...
A: Got my confirmation DM :pimp:
B: Didn't get my 10.5 :smh: F Nike I'm done with Jordans
C: WTF? NO DM BACK >: Mercer is rigged!
D: Got my size 15 :nthat:

Just like any other release.

Have fun at BAN camp!!!
why would he get banned? there is nothing wrong with making a little joke lol.. everybody is tense on this thread and we all need a laugh to cool off. I would hope they dont ban him... #DONTBANAFLYBY

didn't win the HOH and Footaction raffle even though they got over 550+ pairs between the 2 stores (no word on the other FTLs that i signed up for), i guess it's #RSVP and online from here out:rolleyes

serramonte?? I just checked and shocked I won a pair at HOH. I didn't win any of the 4's last month but I'm happy I got one pair on lock

Back
Top Bottom