Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@Mikey...EXACTLY! And people think I am fool for saying that these won't hit the $500 price point. After the Concord's madness, XI's are more popular than ever. Sure, if you do some hunting, you will find some in that 300-$350 range, but give it a few months and these will avearge $400+. Don't believe me, try to find some DS Space Jams and Cool Grey's. Average prices are easy $400-500.

You sir are a idiot. Stop trying the hype these up. I would be more inclined to believe you had these not just come out 4 years prior in the CDP pack. And you can find DS Cool Greys for 250 if you look hard enough. Hell even DS Space Jams barely go over 400 and thats only for a super icey pair with absolutely no yellowing Give it a few months and these will average out to 300.

Just locked up two more pairs for $215 each.

I have three in total, and I'm going to use two of them to trade for some Cool Grey's and Space Jams hopefully.

Feels good man, on to the Thunders!

Garfield????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Haha.. One of my good buddies went to Garfield, always give him a hard time.

Hahaha :lol:

Don't knock on my school bro, I take somewhat pride in it although I wanted to go to Roosevelt more but couldn't lol

How you picking up the XIs bro? Through FNL Draft or raffle? Camping?

Haha.. I know man, we all got HighSchool Pride.

I'll be Computer Camping to knockout RSVP.

You said you were camping out? Where at?

THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME
laugh.gif
How you getting your lil girls pair? I'm salty they reselling even TD sizes 

[h3]Foot Locker Implements Employee Discount Restriction[/h3]

Foot Locker Inc. just implemented a new employee discount policy taking affect immediately. Employees , VIP, Military discounts are NO LONGER VALID on any form of Retro , Foamposite or QuickStrike release. This goes for Foot Locker , Kid's Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Footaction. No word on whether or not this will effect Champs Sports yet. From the employees we have talked to , they are NOT happy with this at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to work for this company.

BE WARNED...OFFICIAL CHANGE IN THE GAME

I know this was posted earlier but with all the nonsense in the thread I don't think people really realize the impact of this.  Footlocker has just given a major blow to its employees but also consumers.... You better realize this is the root of Corporate Greed.  better get ready for the trickle-down economics (LOL) unhappy employees will equal unhappy customers....Since they make the Bulk of their Money on all the above, it may curb re-selling a bit.. but also push re-sell higher.  It will be harder to get releases the upcoming years from one of these retailers (Without a direct connect or lining someone's pocket)....as they have now given employees a reason to resell and hold pairs simply for that....and you best believe employees that aren't reselling will resort to it just to get their pairs cheap....even on General releases come on...The have ruined it now an employee pays the same as you and me for EVERYTHING...  (except the stuff no-one wants) and the only thing they have is the ability to purchase which in some releases is taken away....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

more shady employees

more rigged raffles

less available from these stores to the public....

HERE WE COME......

(And Yes I am one of those with a direct connect and paying for it but it's the nature of the game... in this case you can' beat them you have to join them even if I do get lucky on NDC it's not always a shoe-in...)

Last edited:
THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME
laugh.gif
yes this is sooo classic.. I remember it coming on Fox news.....Said thing is no one did a video yet of the BRED Xi 2012 ticket line down at the galleria or if they have i've missed it i'd love to see that video....

[h3]Foot Locker Implements Employee Discount Restriction[/h3]

Foot Locker Inc. just implemented a new employee discount policy taking affect immediately. Employees , VIP, Military discounts are NO LONGER VALID on any form of Retro , Foamposite or QuickStrike release. This goes for Foot Locker , Kid's Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Footaction. No word on whether or not this will effect Champs Sports yet. From the employees we have talked to , they are NOT happy with this at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to work for this company.

BE WARNED...OFFICIAL CHANGE IN THE GAME

I know this was posted earlier but with all the nonsense in the thread I don't think people really realize the impact of this.  Footlocker has just given a major blow to its employees but also consumers.... You better realize this is the root of Corporate Greed.  Since they make the Bulk of their Money on all the above, it may curb re-selling a bit.. but also push re-sell higher.  It will be harder to get releases the upcoming years from one of these retailers (Without a direct connect or lining someone's pocket)....as they have now given employees a reason to resell and hold pairs simply for that....and you best believe employees that aren't reselling will resort to it....even on General releases come on...The have ruined it now an employee pays the same as you and me for EVERYTHING... and the only thing they have is the ability to purchase which in some releases is taken away....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

more shady employees

more rigged raffles

less available from these stores to the public....

HERE WE COME......
This is the best thing that could happen. Best believe FTL will cut out the shenanigans by their employees. I just heard that they fired a couple people at Fox Hills for selling guaranteed raffle tickets and were led out in cuffs. Thats what these greedy employees get. 

damn mercer and ntny, they gonna have me sittin by the computer until 5 o clock :smh:

Well, my Niketown is getting 450 or so pairs. I feel pretty confident, but my internet and phone have been effing up on me recently, so I just hope they don't for this release. The fact I was able to get the DB9s, Stealth Foams, and the Miami Vices makes me feel good about my RSVP abilities.
Are you referring to the Niketown NY?

These raffels got me waiting by my phone like a jR high kid expecting a phone call from your crush. Lol

Last edited:
This is the best thing that could happen. Best believe FTL will cut out the shenanigans by their employees. I just heard that they fired a couple people at Fox Hills for selling guaranteed raffle tickets and were led out in cuffs. Thats what these greedy employees get. 
yes :smokin where r the videos at?

believe me there are still going to be few who can slip through the hole

THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME :lol:
How you getting your lil girls pair? I'm salty they reselling even TD sizes 

ALL THE SPOTS DOWN HERE ARE DOING FCFS FOR TD SIZES. I'M GOING TO WALK INTO FINISHLINE FRIDAY EVENING WHEN I PICK UP MY PAIR AND COP HER 7C WITH A $20 REWARDS COUPON ON TOP :lol:

PLANNED TO GET MY FIANCE HER 6Y BUT THEY EVEN HANDED OUT TICKETS FOR THOSE SIZES AND I COULD ONLY GET ONE TICKET FOR MY SIZE. SHE SHOULD BE GOOD THOUGH. I JUST BOUGHT HER THE RAPTOR 7'S AND I'M GRABBING HER THE OG WHITE/BLK/RED 1'S ON THE 5TH.

i know tht happens to me sometimes, its weird but i can send dms to mercer and iv been winning with them recently, ntny is another story
mean.gif
I have never been able to send Mercer DM's, thats why I've always just relied on NTNY. Don't know what's up with their account

You act like footlocker is your only option for buying shoes...
No... but they control other retailers (Footaction, Champs, ) in which this policy would apply to and in a Big City like the H you don't have many options. Online has a very limited supply... and Finishline is becoming a raffle mess and they don't get half the good stuff the other stores do..especially outside of Jordan Brand.  There are no Niketowns here in Houston and most of the mom and Pops have VIP lists and sell at above retail anyway.  I know this doesn't apply everywhere but it is surely a big change here in Houston where there is already the most Shadiness....Memphis know exactly what im talking about...

Last edited:
THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME :lol:

yes this is sooo classic.. I remember it coming on Fox news.....Said thing is no one did a video yet of the BRED Xi 2012 ticket line down at the galleria or if they have i've missed it i'd love to see that video....

WHEN I WAS IN LINE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WERE TAKING VIDEO. I TRIED TO GET SOME BUT THE COP RIGHT NEXT TO ME FORCED ME TO PUT MY CAMERA AWAY :smh: . I'M SURE SOME VIDEO WILL POP UP SOON :lol:

Back
Top Bottom