Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Definately suiting up with army gear on the day these release. People always rocking there nicest J's on campout day, but Ima have on some Emericas hurdling over everyone.

Hmmm I wonder if I wear my cousin's Allied Barton security uniform to pose as mall security & get in before everyone else, so I would be first in line.  
laugh.gif

def favorite shoe of all time...i know its cliche to think so but its just the best IMO..BLK RED WHITE. CLASSIC.

I really wanna start a post or a type of petition to show nike how many people will be buyig and how many will plan on buying multiple pairs.

I really think nike/jb should double or triple production numbers as the last releases of xis

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

I really wanna start a post or a type of petition to show nike how many people will be buyig and how many will plan on buying multiple pairs.

I really think nike/jb should double or triple production numbers as the last releases of xis

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Think Ima have my girl camp out with me and get me two pairs lol

so you both can get robbed?

Good job bro.

Fellas leave ya girl at home, goons will be out in full force this year....

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

I love a great execution.
laugh.gif

21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Imma need to start saving. I'd like a pair for ball.

dont waste your money to ball in these. they wont last. get a pair of lebrons or hyperdunks/hyperfuse to ball in.

I wonder which date will be the exact release. December 23rd is a Sunday this year, 24th a Monday. Maybe the Friday (21st) or Saturday (22nd) release??

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I wonder which date will be the exact release. December 23rd is a Sunday this year, 24th a Monday. Maybe the Friday (21st) or Saturday (22nd) release??

I need to know so I can make sure I'm off work those days

I'm thinking it'll be the Saturday (22nd) since there's no Christmas Eve conflict this year.

I didn't realize people still balled in Retros. Much better options on the market with more up to date technology.

^^^^
they always released them the 23rd, regardless of day wednesday, thursday, friday etc. Never because of christmas eve conflict. I wouldnt be surprised if they kept it on the 23rd which is a sunday

^ Good point, but I can't recall a Sunday sneaker release. Would definitely be different, but I guess that would be their way of maintaining the 23 due to Mike's #.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ Good point, but I can't recall a Sunday sneaker release. Would definitely be different, but I guess that would be their way of maintaining the 23 due to Mike's #.

they released the christmas shoes (KD Lebron Kobe) last year on Sunday the 25th christmas day. so its not out of the question.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by moelest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loving my 2001s. got 2 pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely will load up on this release. 4 pairs for sure. My favorite 11s/favorite shoe of all time. too me nothing else matters this year except the black red 4s and these
My dude, you ain't ever lied. This year has been pretty nice. Hell last year was nice too. 
Playoff XIII's, both white and black cement III's, Concords, Chi X's, White and black Cement IV's, AJKO's, AAAAAND Bred XI's... 

All I'm worried about this year is bred IV's and bred XI's. I'll more than likely go back and cop white cements IV's too. 

oh snap!! i thought that guys name was molest for a second
roll.gif
 dope pictures btw.

Maybe they will correct the Jumpman on the left shoe this time, since they already made this shoe with a backwards jumpman in the CDP. Im still surprised they havent changed it on the VII's. Whose stupid idea was it to reverse it? Why would you even think to do that? I mean, what idiot was sitting down one day at JB and thought " hey, lets change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe, there is no reasoning for it, but who cares, lets just do it anyway"

You can 100% ball in these shoes. New tech is great and all, but playing in these isn't like playing in Chuck T's.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

they released the christmas shoes (KD Lebron Kobe) last year on Sunday the 25th christmas day. so its not out of the question.
Yeah, for some reason I keep thinking about the days when online and in store releases occur same day.  I can see an online only release on the 23rd to kick off this release, but I still think that they'd do the brick and mortar release on the 22nd to avoid a frenzy on Christmas Eve.

Every guy giving the eye for wanting to double production numbers?

Why?

So a regulR guy like me can go into a store or online, and get them without a hassle.

But you people with underground connections and jobs at these places will ge two pairs or three, and sell two.

I want enough to get ONE pair. Do you not remember the concords?
Look how many people missed out.

You dont wanna double production cuz ur worried bout ur $$.
I want it for the love of the shoe

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

You can 100% ball in these shoes. New tech is great and all, but playing in these isn't like playing in Chuck T's.

Back
Top Bottom